1987 turbo t limited what would you pay??

Braxton Jordt

Mods- ta49 turbo, razor alky kit, weld racing wheels, air bags, p's intercooler, 42# injectors with matching chip, power plate, brand new cam valve springs and lifters. Ptc converter. Trans done by rjc.

Interior- tan leather pillow back seats and has center console. Column shift. Good condition back seat. Fronts on the bottom are cracked from getting in and out. No cracks on dash. Billet horn ring. Has a great condition headliner.

Paint and body- paint is a 1500$ paint job. Doesn't look terrible but doesn't look perfect. No dents, minimal scratches. One very small rust spot below 3.8 badge on trunk.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1388498011897.jpg
    1388498011897.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 221
More

Attachments

• 1388498165465.jpg
    1388498165465.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 1388498180546.jpg
    1388498180546.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 1388498198293.jpg
    1388498198293.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 1388498212256.jpg
    1388498212256.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 1388498236992.jpg
    1388498236992.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 1388498249718.jpg
    1388498249718.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 220
Is this interior "rare" at all?

I wouldn't necessarily use the term "rare" - but I don't often see the black cars with the tan interior either.
Usually Med Dark Grey - although I'm not a fan of the look of the leather pillow top seats in grey. Looks Grampa-ish. Just me.
Sometimes the Maroon. Maroon is different, just not for me. Too - red! :D

I always though the Black exterior with the saddle interior color was the classic color combination.
It looks "richer"
I know it's a favorite of mine on my bucket list.
There was another thread a while back, where I discussed and showed what I thought would be some tasteful mods by adding a little bit of black to the interior.
But it was on a Y56 / Center console / AR9 type car.

A black Limited with the tan interior is still one of not that many.
Rare? - I dunno. ;)

Is this interior "rare" at all?

That interior is rare, you dont see very many turbo car's with tan leather. I had an original 86 Dark Blue Metallic Black Out package with this same tan leather. Only know of a very few other guys that have Tan Leather. Rare doesnt necessarily mean "wanted" because i got nothing for my car when it came down to sell. People just prefer the bucket seat and the sportier look. There is an ass for every seat though

That interior is rare, you dont see very many turbo car's with tan leather. I had an original 86 Dark Blue Metallic Black Out package with this same tan leather. Only know of a very few other guys that have Tan Leather. Rare doesnt necessarily mean "wanted" because i got nothing for my car when it came down to sell. People just prefer the bucket seat and the sportier look. There is an ass for every seat though

I guess they used tan since they didn't make a blue leather pillow top interior - cloth only as I recall.
Which is mo better - the blue interiors don't suit me at all.

I wouldn't necessarily use the term "rare" - but I don't often see the black cars with the tan interior either.
Usually Med Dark Grey - although I'm not a fan of the look of the leather pillow top seats in grey. Looks Grampa-ish. Just me.
Sometimes the Maroon. Maroon is different, just not for me. Too - red! :D

I always though the Black exterior with the saddle interior color was the classic color combination.
It looks "richer"
I know it's a favorite of mine on my bucket list.
There was another thread a while back, where I discussed and showed what I thought would be some tasteful mods by adding a little bit of black to the interior.
But it was on a Y56 / Center console / AR9 type car.

A black Limited with the tan interior is still one of not that many.
Rare? - I dunno. ;)
Awesome info thanks a ton guys. I love the grandpa look of my interior. Then smash on the pedal and surprise everyone!

I would agree for what it is worth. 8-10K Not so much the color but love the pillow top seats. Putting your ass in those vs what is in the GN on a long road trip there is no comparison!

If you want to ask what something's worth the I'M SELLING MY CAR section isn't the place to do it.;) If you want to sell it then post a price in the cars for sale section.(y)

I've seen lots of TR's and there have not been many with the tan leather pillowtops. I would say that this is rare but not terribly desirable... That being said, I think the car would be worth more to those "special-odd-ball car buyers" (like me), if the seats were re-done and if any rust issues were addressed.

There's not a what's my car worth section so I put it here. Everything is for sale at the right price. Make offers if you want it guys

I think what Charlie was saying was that fishing for offers is not allowed.... Basically, if I understand correctly, the rules here are that if you want to sell, you must post a price and post the ad in the For Sale Section.

It's a good looking car. I like it. Good Luck if you decide to sell.