1987 Turbo T Blue/Blue 31k miles - Chicago

regalv6

1987 Buick Turbo T, 31k miles, blue interior/exterior, CLEAN original car. Newer Eagle GT+4 tires, minor upgrades. Interior smells new, never smoked in. $15,000. Leave msg or text Mike @ 312-501-7668 for further info.

Attachments

• DSC_2590.jpg
    DSC_2590.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,683
  • DSC_2768.jpg
    DSC_2768.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 2,682
  • DSC_2632.jpg
    DSC_2632.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,682
  • DSC_2634.jpg
    DSC_2634.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,671
  • DSC_2758.jpg
    DSC_2758.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,684
Now that is a sweet ride right there! If I wasnt building something now Id be on that like white on rice!

GLWS!

wow that's nice..really CLEAN..happy to see a blue one.. other than mine i havent really seen other dark metallic blue 87's i think gnbrett's monster was blue..anyway's where are the blue one's hiding?? this car is worth every penny wow that buick is nice !! hats off to you

Dark Metalic Blue T's rock!
I've got my stop watch running on how long this one lasts!
GLWS

Dang! Beautiful car looks damn near brand new! Nice ride and good luck with the sale. Ive always liked the blue metallic looks great with the blue interior.

-Rich

This is the perfect price GLWS . I Love the Blue and bought one with Saddle interior ,which I have to redo and playing with engine now . My whole project will get me to $15,000 and I have 107k . Post to help turn key and go for price. Love your car !

Thats a beautiful ride too bad you have to sell it. someone is getting a nice car.

Some of the upgrades are TA49 turbo w/PTE housing upgrade, blue top injectors, XP in-tank fuel pump w/Casper's hot wire kit, adjustablu fuel pressure regulator, modified neck stock intercooler, TH 3" downpipe, and ATR stainless exhaust. All of the mentioned were done prior to my buying the car and to my knowledge the previous owner had never made a pass at the track. Upon completion of the work done, his job transferred him out of state, then I bought the car. I really did not care if anything had been done at all as I only wanted a nice clean original Turbo T. Since I've owned it, I've only put on 6k miles since I purchased it.

there has been a trans cooler installed, Kenne-Bell knock detector, the A/C does work, and the fillers are all there and in good shape. As far as the chip, I do not know what is in it currently. As I later added to my posts on Turbobuick.com, all of this stuff was done prior to me buying the car over 10 yrs ago. I've done nothing to it, nor have I even taken it to the track as I just was after having a nice clean original Turbo T to drive in good weather. I've only put 6k miles on the car. As far as I know the previous owner did not run the car either as his job transfer forced the sale of the car shortly after the stuff was done.

To be honest with you, this is my first sale of anything this large on ebay. I will accept a Canadian bid, but please understand that you are fully responsible for the shipping/transport. In addition, I spoke to my bank and they informed me that depending on payment type, the funds can take up to 20 business days to clear during which time I will retain posession of the car.

got any pics of the headliner and hood insulator? what shape are both in? any sagging with the headliner? power windows or roll up. thanx

nvrmnd of the power windows just looked at the ebay add and seen it has them. what about power drivers seat?

To be honest with you, this is my first sale of anything this large on ebay. I will accept a Canadian bid, but please understand that you are fully responsible for the shipping/transport. In addition, I spoke to my bank and they informed me that depending on payment type, the funds can take up to 20 business days to clear during which time I will retain posession of the car.

I have no problem with that ...Thanks .