1987 Turbo T Blue/Blue 31k miles - Chicago

Based on the upgrades I had listed, does anyone consider these to be modifications that would make the car/drivetrain heavily modified ? I have been approached by the winning bidder from Ebay and I believe this person feels that I was misleading when I had stated "drivetrain is all original with minor performance upgrades". I had also asked that ANY questions be asked before bidding. I would appreciate any input. Thanks.

sounds like someone won ,but didnt have the $$$$ and is finding ways to back out..:eek:

That is an awesome car. It will have no problem selling again.

That sucks getting jacked around though.

No way would I consider this car heavily modified. The "mods" on this car significantly improve performance and drivability and should the winning bidder wish to return the car to 100% factory, it could be done in a long weekend by a good wrench. Buyer will look a long time to find a better car for this kind of money....and in 10 years this will look like an all-out steal!!

got any pics of the headliner and hood insulator? what shape are both in? any sagging with the headliner? power windows or roll up. thanx

nvrmnd of the power windows just looked at the ebay add and seen it has them. what about power drivers seat?
maybe if u had answered a simple question I asked u wouldnt be dealing with deadbeat bidders on flebay:rolleyes:

looked and drove this car last wed.

I heard....... looks like its going over to canada not coming to indiana:redface: nice car forsure, just not exactly what im hunting for!!!!

Hey, I apologize. I did not see your question. The headliner is separating, just happened taking the car out of storage this summer as it was perfect when I parked it in November. The hood insulator is the original with the writing on it and in good shape. I'll try to upload pics later. If you have any other questions, please leave me a voicemail @ 312-501-7668 and I will return your call or e-mail me @ regalv6@aol.com

Hood Insulator & Headliner Pictures

Hood and headliner.....

Attachments

• DSC_0172.jpg
    DSC_0172.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,067
  • DSC_0173.jpg
    DSC_0173.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,065
  • DSC_0176.jpg
    DSC_0176.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,061
sweet car..........did it sell? I emailed the seller on e-smay and he said it was going to be relisted........haven't seen it since