1987 Turbo T 11,000 OBO

Putting the car on eBay tomorrow, if anyone is interested in making an offer before then feel free to do so. Anything reasonable will be considered. I would rather the car remain in our community than go to someone who's going to chop it up and make into something it was never intended to be.

Lowered the buy it now on eBay to 8,500. So that's the price here as well. Also willing to help with shipping. Meaning I can deliver the car or meet up midway depending on distance.

No problem, at this price I'm pretty sure it'll move quick. I'm going any lower. I'll keep it if it doesn't move. It's not hurting me to have it.

Buy it now is at 8,000. Refuse to go any lower. Anyone interested can call me at 985-212-4759.

I will also help with shipping, meaning I can deliver or meet halfway up to 200 miles. It's got to go. I'm making room for the next project.

DSR-Turbo T,

This is the new techno-age equivalent of "kicking the tires" - but it's different since the digital medium allows people who are only mildly interested, or worse, not interested at all to be critical.
That, and we all know it's easy to be a hater on the internet.

Not a critical comment, but what always amazes me is how you could order these cars.
The roll up windows!
I get sort of a kick when I see that, even on pre-86 GN's.
You could order it like a pizza...back then.
Like Jouney - Anyway you want it.

It's a cool car.
I always consider buying a Limited or a a Chromey, but at the last minute, I always pull myself back, and as you can see, I'm pretty much "Any Color - As Long As It Is Black".

Good luck on the car though.

I don't mind tire kickers at all. I'll answer any questions and have offered to speak on the phone and send pictures. What I don't like is when people are critical and have no intentions of buying. I don't mean my thread specifically but in any for sale thread.

I never really thought too much about the roll up windows until I drove the car to Bowling Green for the first time. One of the guys saw me pull up at the hotel and roll up my windows. He kind of made a big deal about them. I just never gave it much thought before then.