1987 T black/chrome, GNX rims

maxboosteric

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS 87 Turbo T BLK. with GNX style rims 70000 mi. on car
500 on new eng. total rebiuld by turbo buick shop,
billet mains
New gas tank, 340 FP
new poly mt dr side ,
new walbro fuel pump,,
ported iron heads big SS valves
port matched intake and TB, and doghouse
je pistons
206 206 cam
Janis trans
3000 stall Vigalanty con.
Power stroke intercooler
3" downpipe, no exhaust right now stops under pass. seat
Scanmaster, gauges,
Red top battery
Turbonetics cheeta turbo with extrenal deltagate option
42lb inj
turboX blow-off valve
GNX rims 345 40 16 MT DR's on rear 245-50-16 Goodyears on front\
Moroso springs on all 4 corners drag shocks up fornt, box control arms, solid bushings, air bags
brake prop. valve for rear with light weight drums and pads all around
Red chip 107 and street
Basically everything needed to go 11's safely as the car went 11.6 @ 116 before the new motor,heads,intercooler. Right now the car has never seen over 17 psi or race gas. Only driven on the street and break in miles after the full rebuild. I have all receits for everything, almost evrything on the car has been replaced.

The car is in good shape has just normal cracking on pillars from being a t-top and some small bubbles behind the front tires. It has a loose ground on headlight circiut somewhere sometimes they flinker when you turn them on. I hadn't had time to fix it that hence the reason for selling the car. Small rip on driver seat. The car runs really strong and sounds like a beast, major head turner. Should be a low 11 sec car with street manners with no problem.
Lost interest and bought a 03 cobra while car was being built.

I have pictures now and can email @ request
8500.00 NEED TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maxboosteric@hotmail.com
330-339-4670 ask for mike

10002499fp.th.jpg
10002435yr.th.jpg

10002484bg.th.jpg

car for sale

Could I get some pictures?
Do you have the T Type rims?
GNX rims or Trans Am's ?
Do the T Types leek air or water?
Whats your zip so I can get an idea how far you are? Or check me from you please. I know some people don't like giving this info. 07512 Totowa NJ
bariso@msn.com

i live in columbus, is the car still for sale? how would it fare as a daily driver? are all the niceties of a buick still present? ie: radio, power locks/windows, antenna? are any or all of these missing and or broken? basically, can this car be driven RELIABLY as a daily driver???

Huh :confused: What is "Flinker"??? I've never heard that word before. what does it mean, and what relevance is it to the previous post?

qwiktim said:
............ "flinker"............. I like that word......... :biggrin:

Next time before I post something I'll send it to you for proof reading. Until then please don't litter my thread with senseless posts. :)