1987 Stage II White T

You stole that care for what your paid!!!:biggrin:

I would Imagine the absolute aggravation of having the car sit without a title in his garage until just a few weeks ago...(over a year) Made up for how "cheap" he bought the car.

I guess some people are fortunate that Carmelo is a very nice guy,And let it go.

Anyway..Awesome Car...Love the White...GLWS.

mturbo87,

I feel for you. Some guys just like to post to build there post counts and other are just curiosity seekers with no intention of buying. I wish the moderaters would look into this. :mad:

We're not posting for our pleasure, If you post it here, of course your gonna get negative comments. Its what we do here. Dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful car, but 30K?? If it was a GN, then maybe i would understand. If you sell it for 30K, then great, just don't expect anyone dropping down that kind of cash right now in this economy. Maybe your right, we don't know what it takes to build that kind of an engine, but some of us are into these cars simply for the love of these cars.
9 times out of 10, you will not get back the $$ that you put in it.

Just my 2 cents:cool:

Good luck on the sale. :smile:
PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST!:confused:

mturbo87,

I feel for you. Some guys just like to post to build there post counts and other are just curiosity seekers with no intention of buying. I wish the moderaters would look into this
yup thats post 3101for me...
Also Mturbo87.get ur panties out of a bunch and look at the smiley,dont always think someone is picking on the price
TTT for a nice ride note -->:)

I would Imagine the absolute aggravation of having the car sit without a title in his garage until just a few weeks ago...(over a year) Made up for how "cheap" he bought the car.

I guess some people are fortunate that Carmelo is a very nice guy,And let it go.

Anyway..Awesome Car...Love the White...GLWS.

No doubt,thats crazy that he couldnt get a title.

who built the motor?how fast do you think it will be after tuning?I will be at bg will you sale it their for good offer?

Thank You

Thanks again, Cal. I know the car will be tuned hands down. Look forward to seeing you and your family up in BG soon.

Take Care - Scott

the person who built the motor is that dave weber from webber racing?did he just assemble the short block?could the owner please contact me.I have some more questions.708-691-3995 tom