1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

using it as a mount for the flux capacitor.. ;)

Homelink, compass, temperature, auto dimming

Stickers? Seriously?

Uh yea, seriously. What's wrong with stickers if they are under the CC. It gives the car a sleek look, and you don't have the high cost of having them custom painted or airbrushed on.

Uh yea, seriously. What's wrong with stickers if they are under the CC. It gives the car a sleek look, and you don't have the high cost of having them custom painted or airbrushed on.

exactly, stickers are cheap and this looks like a pretty high dollar build. why take the risk of the clear flaking off to save a few bucks? its not a civic. i don't like the look of airbrushed emblems either.

personally i would either use new emblems or no emblems. just personal preference.

So unfortunately a family emergency is forcing me to sell the car. The car is back from paint and waiting on cut and buff. The entire suspension and drive train is done and the interior is being finished right now. The stereo hasn't been done at all but other than that everything is either completed or the parts are purchased. There is some labor to put it back together. Its currently being finished and Ill put it up on EBAY, here and other sites. But if someone wants to save some money I'm willing to sell it before I finish it.

Some of the pictures are down on the thread so here is my photobucket account with hundreds of photos
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa389/dsapper/Grand National/

I have about 15 months in this car and 75k. It truly has the best of the best as you guys know that have been following the build thread. Financially it would be better for me to sell it now so all offers will be considered. If you have any questions feel free to email me at davidsapper@gmail.com

David,

Sorry to hear about the family emergency. I truly enjoyed and anxiously awaited each new post regarding the build of your awesome GN. I'll use your thread as the guide to hopefully one day build my own Pro-touring turbo Regal. Your car is the best pro-touring GN I've ever seen. I wish the circumstances were different permitting you to finish the project. However, if you must sell it I hope you get a great price as the cost invested is clearly evident. GLWS and look forward to seeing your GN at a Buick event in the future.

Regards,
One987trbt

Wow that's terrible. Sounds pretty major. Family first. Hope everyone's ok, David. :(

Peter

hello; Too bad and curve balls happen to everyone. You did some nice things with that car and it must hurt a lot to sell.. Thanks for the show as I would of loved to see it complete.
Maybe you could tell the new owner about this site and continue with the build on it.
IBBY

amazing this car is for sale seeing how you still owe so many people money and arnt payed up to this point. sorry air dirty news on this thread but people interested in this car need to know debts are not paid for on this car. work has stopped on this car due to this problem. i personally know this cause im the one who painted this car and have not seen or heard from david since feb 28. if you could please get in touch with me dave. i have sent emails and have tried to call but phone is shut off and not taking calls. i have only a few hours of finall cut and buff left on the car but the hotrod shop doing all of the work need the car back asap to start interior. which doesnt matter now cause everyone has stopped working on it. again sorry to bring bad news to this thread but this car will not get finished until the three shops are paid interior, paint(me) and, the hotrod shop where the car currently sits. i understand family stuff happens and is much more important than any car will ever be. however working on cars is how i support my family.