1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Wow. Very nice. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get an inner fender coated?

Zack

I was concerned about painting mine with all the new goodies under it then decided to paint the body off the frame to make life easy on everyone and not have to worry about any overspray or primer getting on anything.
Chris

Well the body was actually ok. I didn't plan on doing it actually. Then one thing led to another and the body kind of paled next to the rest of the work. Ideally I would have done frame off. It took me awhile to find a body guy that understood how much work went into it so it would be taped properly

Work is still moving along fast. The couple of spots of rust turned out to be just surfaces and one damaged area turned out to be nothing just bad paint. Rear fillers have been fiberglassed together and I'm told there may be the first layer of primer sprayed today.

Car was in amazing shape overall. I cant say enough about how high quality the danko header panel and hartline fiberglass hood are.

Dave, finally had a chance to go through your build. First Class! If you are still interested in doing the Electronic HVAC setup, give me a call or PM, and we'll get together. Now would be the time to do it, before you re-install your dash (if you haven't).

Dave, finally had a chance to go through your build. First Class! If you are still interested in doing the Electronic HVAC setup, give me a call or PM, and we'll get together. Now would be the time to do it, before you re-install your dash (if you haven't).

what kinda electronic HVAC do you use?
dale

Blocked out the first time
2012-01-18 19.05.15.jpg
2012-01-18 19.05.23.jpg
2012-01-18 19.05.34.jpg

The beginning of this project (according to the forum) was June 28th, 2011. It has taken almost 7 Months exactly for this project to be where it is. That's pretty damn quick IMHO. You have one hell of a car!