1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Seats look absolutely KILLER! How was the fit of the rears? Take a lot of work? I always wanted to do F-body seats or something, but never looked how they looked matched with the stock rears.

Update on the center console, its being roughed in currently. Reusing the stock consoles plastic container and the top pad (the pad will be recovered and remade, just using the plastic for the latch)

The ipad will go where the stock stereo/ac controls went and be on an actuator that will slide it down to reveal the recessed a/c controls, alky controller, scanmaster etc. The ipad will control the stereo, navigation etc on the vehicle. The hole in the center is for the cup holders using a piece from an acura. You can see the ratchet shifter hole, the way it works is you tap it forward or backwards to change gears, it doesn't slide like a stock shifter.

The top smooth part above the shifter will hold the eq for the stereo, volume control for the ipad and the black billet switches for the windows and locks (new door panels have no switches)

I like the way its coming together, should be 100% done this friday (the console not the car lol)

IMG_0795_zps05efa390.jpg

IMG_0794_zps264bc4eb.jpg

I guess his have the light diffusers like the stock light where is the hid housings I have are clear with the dimpled insides to diffuse the light at different angles instead of on the glass.

I guess his have the light diffusers like the stock light where is the hid housings I have are clear with the dimpled insides to diffuse the light at different angles instead of on the glass.

Honestly no idea, but they are bright and look great lol

I was just text these pictures, gives you an idea of how the console is shaping up. Supposedly will be upholstered this weekend with the lower door panels

IMG_0799_zpse7573da1.jpg

IMG_0798_zps22324327.jpg

Dave,
Sent you a PM about your AeroCatch install... trying to something similar with the same hood and latches... Thanks in advance for any install advice you could provide!
John A, Turbohh

Few pictures of the trunk coming together, love the way it looks

The pieces are made with heat treated pieces of thin plastic that harden when cooled then wrapped in leather. Gives a much more factory appearance

Top of trunk

Rear of trunk cover panel
IMG_0804_zpsaed3e465.jpg

Top of trunk panel
IMG_0802_zps3eec6b6f.jpg

Dave,
Did you take any pix of the underside of your AeroCatch install?? Just checking...
Thanks,
John A, Turbohh