1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Looks awesome! I have been considering the the Six speed manumatic myself, definitely let us know how well it works.

Quick update, gas tank is in and you can see it from the rear, springs are settling and its getting a nice stance. Its converted to vacuum brakes now. Its still needs the brake lines run from the frame to the master, the vent gas line run and the exhaust finished before we move ahead much. The firewall was cleaned up and painted and the core support should be back from powder coat today.

IMG_0619.JPG
IMG_0620.jpg
IMG_0621.JPG

I like the whole package but why would you keep the door moldings on there? I understand some like them because it was factory on some but this car is NOT factory. It deters from the car IMO.

I mean I have to pick out SOMETHING not to like right? lol. Amazing build man!

I like the whole package but why would you keep the door moldings on there? I understand some like them because it was factory on some but this car is NOT factory. It deters from the car IMO.

I mean I have to pick out SOMETHING not to like right? lol. Amazing build man!

If you read the early part of the thread. The body hasn't been touched yet. I'll be shaving that, the antenna etc etc

This reminds me of the Supra guy that bought a GN and in about 2 weeks dumped another 40g's into it and then sold it....but i like this build better...

can someone tell me if my cpu is messed up,i read thru the first 5 pages and not one pic of this car...was there pics??? thanks

This reminds me of the Supra guy that bought a GN and in about 2 weeks dumped another 40g's into it and then sold it....but i like this build better...

can someone tell me if my cpu is messed up,i read thru the first 5 pages and not one pic of this car...was there pics??? thanks

post #279

I rehosted all the pictures because that host went down. But there is no edit function on older posts any more. I contacted the admin and site owner and they said to tell them the new host. I did, but that was weeks ago /shrug

I'm looking at the interior now, does anyone know if any of the black plastic cruise control stalks are interchangeable with our chrome ones?