1987 LIMITED TURBO CALIFORNIA SURVIVOR

F-1

IMAG0856.jpg
IMAG0846.jpg
IMAG0847.jpg
IMAG0848.jpg
This is one of the Rarest Turbo Buicks built.. Only 1035 ever built and even more rear in Black with Gray leather and Mini Console. Original California car.. It is all original unmolested including paint.. The paint shows wear due to its age but is Completely RUST FREE. Very desirable and collectable. Car has been in storage since 2000 and recently got it road worthy. If you’re looking for a SOLID original Survivor Car then look no more.. Have Window Sticker and Build Sheet. Mechanically sound, cold ac, new BFG tires, fuel pump, battery, Bilstein Shocks and more.. Serious Buyers Please call.. 772-284-1169 or email f1cam@bellsouth.net $11,500

The car is not a perfect show car by any means...Odometer shows 55k.. I have had several TR's and find it hard to beleive it went over as it still has the original exhast and suspension parts. The tops of the car have laquer checked the sides are nice but do have some dings/scratches. It could use paint but I wasnt in a rush to do it, they are only original once.. Maybe not right now, but for 80's Muscle Cars I tend to put the Limited TR's in a catagory comparable to "COPO" Camaros/Hemi's as far as collectability (but that's just me):) ... Car is in Florida, still have the CA plates and was purchased @ Peck Buick in San Diego.

Your gonna be sorry...just like everytime you sell a car:(. Dont call me cryin in the middle of the night, jackass.
Atleast it leaves more time for you to work on my car :eek:

It really is a good solid car if anyone is looking.....

TTT - Forgot to add I also just put in a New Aluminum Alradco Radiator..

Is this car still for sale? What part of Florida is the car located? Does the car have a Florida registration?

$2500 I'll take it. You can't ride around with the hood up all the time ;)

SOLD!! Now come and get it.. I am tired of cleaning up oil and rust off the driveway.. Actually wait a few days, I still have not received the Salvage Title from DMV... :eek:

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with this seller? He doesn't seem to be on here much. :(