1987 Grand National,77k miles-$7800

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey very interest in the car such beautiful car give me a call 386-314-9041 name is jose im willing to travel to look at the car call me asap thanks :)

why no updates on this sale? seems like lots of interest. i pm"d info over 24hrs ago as ad said to do and heard nothing.

why no updates on this sale? seems like lots of interest. i pm"d info over 24hrs ago as ad said to do and heard nothing.

Sorry,I tried to get onto the thread earlier to say the car was sold,but The site wasn't working.Just got home so updating now.
If it falls thru i will post it on here.

The Deal fell thru.
So the car is back up for sale, I'm not sure of who i talked to + who i didn't,my box got full so i deleted some too because i thought it was definetly sold, so i'm just going to start all over again,+ the first to send a deposit or show up with cash gets the car.
Again just pm me with your # + i will call you back.

I can vouch for Dave. He is a great guy and always has nice cars. If anyone wants, I am willing to check it out for them. He isn't far from me.

If you are interested in the car,please pm or e-mail me with your phone #, It's kind of a pain going back + forth with e-mails.
Car must go before the snow flies,if you are serious make a realistic offer + it's yours.
i'm going to try on some centerline wheels i have been itching to put on it to see how they look,+ may offer the car with choice of either set of wheels + tires.

I can not believe this car is still available. This is alot of car for the money. GLWS

Bryan

If I knew Dave had this car before I bought mine, It would have been gone. Someone is getting a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.