1987 Gnx

Attachments

• GNX21.jpg
    GNX21.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,379
That will help a lot of people out. Thank you for the RPO sticker as well.

Good Luck with the sale.

Ty

Nice car! I have no idea what the other person was saying about the GNX, but I have had 2 GN's (love them), but have probably saw hundreds in the past 20 years. I think I have looked at 2 real GNX's in person, one was #1 owned by GM at Norwalk.

I wish I had the money for something like that, good luck, rare car.

Wow nice car. It's funny because I had a feeling I knew what car this was. I own a shop in town not far from you and have been looking in your driveway every time I go down that street to see if you still have it. I figured with no plates it was for sale. Me and my father have been meaning to knock on the door and ask if the GN was for sale. But i only thought it was a GN with the GTA wheels on it. Couldn't see it was a real GNX!

Gnx

Called and left you a message along w/ a PM. If the car is still around I am very interested and on the hunt for a GNX. Feel free to shoot me a line or give me a ring. 918.261.4333

Thanks,
Greg
Tulsa OK

Nice car GNX, but a GNX thats been sitting outside for 1 yr, needs repaint, not the stock turbo, so not 100% super clean GNX that you will see out there with most true enthus=$35k, especially given market and current econo.

Nice car GNX, but a GNX thats been sitting outside for 1 yr, needs repaint, not the stock turbo, so not 100% super clean GNX that you will see out there with most true enthus=$35k, especially given market and current econo.

Agreed.

Dave,
If I were you,I'd take the car out of here. All you are getting is criticism from more pics to telling you what your car is worth. The questions will NEVER end!!!
You have stated what you want for it.

Amen Brother.
A GNX with 24,000 miles needing $10,000 to $15,000 plus to do the outside, which like under the hood, wont be all original anymore, and you know the money spending doesnt stop there
$35k is more than fair.

For all the guys who think this car is such a great deal, than why dont you buy the car.

These cars as well as a lot of the older muscle cars have doubled in price from 2004-2007 only because of the real-estate market which is in the process of correction.
Because of all this caos,(money trees in everyones yard drivin everything up) the economy is in big trouble.
In a little over 3 years the values double, but everything else should correct except Buick Grand Nationals & GNX's
What goes up so fast, must come down.

Dave,
If I were you,I'd take the car out of here. All you are getting is criticism from more pics to telling you what your car is worth. The questions will NEVER end!!!
You have stated what you want for it.

I'll add no way in hell would I sell that for $35k.. Oh.. how many of you guys HAVE $35k to buy this NOW ?? Make believe YOU guys OWN the car !! NO dreaming doesn't count. OR the "woulda, coulda, shoulda's" :rolleyes: A year ago the car would have brought at least $50k .. This is an excellent "opportunity" for a guy to get his "foot in the door" who doesn't have $60K++++ to get a nicer one. :cool:

I'll add no way in hell would I sell that for $35k.. Oh.. how many of you guys HAVE $35k to buy this NOW ?? Make believe YOU guys OWN the car !! NO dreaming doesn't count. OR the "woulda, coulda, shoulda's" :rolleyes: A year ago the car would have brought at least $50k .. This is an excellent "opportunity" for a guy to get his "foot in the door" who doesn't have $60K++++ to get a nicer one. :cool:

Tellum Grumpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALOT of "EXPERTS" HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was me. I would get a dumpster, clean out that garage, sell that red thing with no roof and a value thats decreasing, put the GNX in the garage and forget about it. In a year or so, you'll thank me and give that car a big hug. Nevermind these guys telling you its not worth it. If i had the money I'd own that thing for 45,000. The last one that cheap that i can remember had over a hundred thousand miles on it and was rotted. That one needs paint. Not a big deal for such a reputable car. Just keep the thing.

If you do decide to keep it. I'm not to far from you. I'll store it for you. :biggrin:

Tellum Grumpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALOT of "EXPERTS" HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with these 2 posts. An excellent opportunity indeed and if I had the money I'd be all over it. I'm not going to try to lowball him or tell him what his car is worth based on my budget though. Also, what if the $10K paint job it needs has already been taken into account? Why should Dave drop the price yet another $10K? He already said he also has the original turbo in a box in new condition too, so the fact that it's not on the car can't be used against him either. Nobody ever said this car was concours quality; if that's what you want you'll have to pay 2-3 times as much as you would to get this car.

If it was me. I would get a dumpster, clean out that garage, sell that red thing with no roof and a value thats decreasing, put the GNX in the garage and forget about it.

I also agree with this post. I work in the HVAC industry so I see a LOT of people's houses and I see this all too often--people leave tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of nice cars outside so they can use their garage to store JUNK.:rolleyes: Fortunately I've managed to fit both my GN and my JUNK in my garage, but I'm seriously considering building a shed out back in the not too distant future...