1987 Gnx

dave123

45000 Cash!!!! Real Gnx... NAME IS DAVE CALL ME ANYTIME (732)619-1174
INTER REAL MINT
PAINT ISNT 2MINT COULD USE SOME WORK...NO DENTS OR SCRATCHS....

Attachments

• daddys car.jpg
    daddys car.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,670
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,662
ANy accidents? How many owners? Do you have documentation on the car? Does it need anything other than paint?

Where are you located?

$45k can get you a lot of car today....

$45k can buy you a low mile GN ... and a srt8 of your choice and still have money left over....or a gt500 mustang and a nice clean GN....lol.....i just dont see the point......$45k can buy someone a 500 hp E55 amg ...and a super clean GN....lol....the list goes on......or a 2006 zo6 and a decent GN .....

$45k can buy you a low mile GN ... and a srt8 of your choice and still have money left over....or a gt500 mustang and a nice clean GN....lol.....i just dont see the point......$45k can buy someone a 500 hp E55 amg ...and a super clean GN....lol....the list goes on......or a 2006 zo6 and a decent GN .....

You can buy that any day of the week. I would take a GNX anyday over that, I guess that why we all have opinions.:cool:

You can buy a GNX any day of the week as well...

If you look around ....

On the other hand a nice GN will get the exact same if not more public appeal as a GNX... the only people who know the GNX is us TR guys... everybody else knows the GRAND NATIONAL....this is from experience in owning both cars at the same time....LOL

sounds like a deal. any other pics you can take of it (oh borrow someone's camera) . I am interested and have $$$$.. ok that will sell it for ya :p

Show me a decent GN and a 2006 Z06 for $45k? If you don't see the point of this car for $45k then you just don't get it. Nothing wrong with that just not for you. I'd imagine 95% of the people on this board do get it and would want it if they had $45k available. Can't get a GT500 and a decent GN for $45k either for that matter. A "decent" GN is going to run you at least $9k

Bump for a great car at what seems to be a really good price. I wonder if this one was from Amon Buick originally, might be the first GN I ever saw if it is. That was in the Woodbridge area in 1987. I've been trying to figure out all night how I could sell my GN and a few guitars to try and swing this GNX. Problem is I keep coming up $30k short:frown:

Just picked this one up right? It'll be sold in no time, enjoy it while you have it.

Still don't see the point

2006 z06's and 2007 gt500's are selling as low as 33-39k my man
you just have to look ... I see a ton of them out there

A decent gn will run about 12k. Actually they are going up about 12-15% yearly based on sales and availabity

This is my hobby and a part time business --- I find cars for people and appraise values as well

My point is that a nice Gn is plenty for a social driver .. The gnx is purely enthusiast value and to me doesn't serve a $30k price hike unless it is ultra low miles and bought to rot with someone's collection

Back in the late 80's early nineties the GnX had a name not as popular as the Grand National but it was known...nowadays 22 years later..just seeing A clean GN on the street is rare as hell... And the public KNOWS the car ....but a GnX is looked at
as a hopped GN and that is about it ......like I said $45k is A lot for a 80's driver...

I have a few friends who own GNX's who paid $40-55k for them and now regret buying a car that they make huge monthly payments on that is from the 80's.....that is the point ... I have owned a couple of GnX's and I can afford another 1 or 2 easy now but why? I have a low mile mint GN now that gets the same looks or more and drives the same..... Oh and I have a nice 2004 viper I just picked up as well .... Total cost of both? Less then $50k

Well we'll have to agree to disagree because I always get the "my friend had a GNX." when someone sees my GN. They were known in the 80s and are still known today. GNXs seem to have more of a supercar lore about them, earned or unearned.

I'll take a $33k 2006 ZO6 right now if you can point me towards one.

I'll stop cluttering up this thread now, I apologize for this. Great GNX, maybe I'll catch up with it on the Jersey car show scene. Eyes peeled for #460:cool:

1 of 547, something about a rare collectors car. A lot of people want them but only 547 can have one. Less if Grumpy buys them all.

For $45k I'm thinking about putting a second mortgage on my house!! Then sell off some of my other cars. Awesome deal. PS A year ago when the economy was better this car would've prolly been about $60k.

1 of 547, something about a rare collectors car. A lot of people want them but only 547 can have one. Less if Grumpy buys them all.

hey !! be nice :p sorry guys BUT people will pay the $$$ for a GNX !! It's something RARE BUT the BIG difference is that people want them !!! I was basically threw with Buicks.. Ya still have a ton of parts but the cars are gone.. Then a month ago the wife decides she wants another :rolleyes: :eek:

different opinion

I have a 12k mi GN and a GNX, and other turbo buicks, but point is at ANY car show, GNX draws attention over any GN, even folks who don't know ask why the vents and flairs, when I explain, there eyes usually get wide, my neighbor has Viper, but drools when he sees the GNX, (vipers -dime a dozen, z06 ditto)
not knocking any car, just stating my view point,
this is an exceptional deal, I wish him luck, if I had more room it'd be here now!

Either way anyone looks at it the guy is trying to sell his car and we shouldn't be the one's to say anything that takes away from that unless the car is not worth it.

I for one would love to say I have a GNX that isn't so perfect I fear driving it!:cool:

Good Luck With The Sale!