1987 GN Stolen in Gadsden, Alabama

way2fast

1987 Buick GN stolen from Gadsden Alabama last night out of my driveway(10/6/2010). I've never posted on the forum but have been a member for a while. Just seemed I could always search and find my answers. I would do anything I could to get my car back as I know most of ya'll would. If anybody thats in the NE Alabama area runs across it please let me know. Already missing my Buick

VIN#1G4GJ1173HP460068

Attachments

• buick gn.jpg
    buick gn.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 552
give me some info on the car, you can pm me.... i live around the fort payne area....i have some buddys that will be on the look out for it...

Thanks Windmill! Its pretty much a stock car with basic bolt on's 3" DP and Straight exhaust with no muffler. Its has a little clear coat peel on the roof above the driver side and a Flora Bama tag on front. It also had a set of Torque Thrust II 16" wheels, which im sure were quick to go. If anybody could help me get my baby back I would make it worth your time.

Farking bastages.

Good luck finding it safe and the thieves busted.

What kind of theft deterrents did you have on it? Sorry to hear this hope u get it back...

Thanks Guy's! Still no word, Cops don't seem to really care. I have some suspects just from talking to everybody I can but it's all heresay. If anybody thinks they might see it or parts from shady people please don't hesitate to call 256-504-0547 my name is Jared

Sorry to hear this. Hope you find it. Damn scumbags.

Might want to put this on the lounge too, gets more traffic.

Very sorry to hear this. Hopefully you get it back in one piece. Did they tow it off or drive it off? We're down near Dothan, we'll keep an eye out for it.

It was pushed out of the driveway and cranked once down the street is what I can figure. There are no drag marks from the tires and no marks on the road. It was locked and keys in the house. Who ever got it knew what they were doing.

S.V., is that you? That sux! You know what kind of rift raft lives in Gadsden!!!!

Best of luck with your GN. I'm about 300 miles away here near Memphis but I'll be on the lookout for a different GN showing up around here or parts for sale.

I feel your pain...:mad:

It was pushed out of the driveway and cranked once down the street is what I can figure. There are no drag marks from the tires and no marks on the road. It was locked and keys in the house. Who ever got it knew what they were doing.

If you get it back (or ever get another one)...install some theft deterrents/electrical interrupts. Keep an eye on Craigslist for parts as well as eBay.

Great News! The Buick has been recovered. It was found about 15 miles from my house where it was stolen. It was deep in the woods down an old logging road. They took the tires and wheels, CD player and battery but left everything else alone. I'm waiting on the police to finish processing then it will be turned over to me which should be done by tomorrow afternoon. The towing company wouldn't let me touch it till the cops are done so I wasn't able to crank it over yet to check the engine but from what they would let me see everything looked good. I never thought I would be glad to see my Buick sitting in the grass on the frame but I don't think I could have been happier. Thanks to all you guys for keeping an eye out it really meant a lot.

Great News! The Buick has been recovered. It was found about 15 miles from my house where it was stolen. It was deep in the woods down an old logging road. They took the tires and wheels, CD player and battery but left everything else alone. I'm waiting on the police to finish processing then it will be turned over to me which should be done by tomorrow afternoon. The towing company wouldn't let me touch it till the cops are done so I wasn't able to crank it over yet to check the engine but from what they would let me see everything looked good. I never thought I would be glad to see my Buick sitting in the grass on the frame but I don't think I could have been happier. Thanks to all you guys for keeping an eye out it really meant a lot.

Great News!! One thing I really hate is a thief!

Glad you got your car back. I would definitely put some type of column protection on our cars. Either the permanently-installed armoured column collar or a removable collar. I bought my removable collar here:
Cargard Column Lock
Technically they're not made anymore, but the guy was able to find me one and refurbish it for me.