1987 Buick Stage 2 twin turbo pump gas tune dyno video

qikazel1

1987 Buick
stage 2
stage 2 heads
twin old school 58 mm Turbonetics turbos
F.A.S.T. ecm
Tuned by Billy Anderson

That's the plan. Just gotta raise the cash for it. Just spent 5k on fast and new fuel and oil lines.

If you don't mind telling.....how much boost? Timing? AF?
If you do......I understand.

I know it was 16# boost. I don't have the other numbers as I wasn't there when they tuned it. He told me that the timing was real low and it was on the rich side. He said it was still a very safe tune. I'll get the timing and a/f #s when I get a chance to pick it up

I know it was 16# boost. I don't have the other numbers as I wasn't there when they tuned it. He told me that the timing was real low and it was on the rich side. He said it was still a very safe tune. I'll get the timing and a/f #s when I get a chance to pick it up

Sounds good! If you can tune out a few more horses at 16 lbs (and I'm sure you will) It seems to be inline with my combo. I've have a little more turbo than you, and you have a little more heads than me. I'm sure the differences between you motor and mine go far beyond that last statement, but you get the idea.

It took me a while to get the bugs worked out. I still can't help to constantly continue to tweak my tune. Mostly for streetability. When I tune, I go one pound and one cell at a time. I leave the WOT sweeps alone till I get to the track.