1987 Buick Regal T-Type in Mint Condition! In Florida

Just wanted to update my status,the Liberty Mutual Adjuster was at the body shop tuesday <a day early> and at this point im just waiting for the car's evaluation to come back.

Once i know whats up i will update,Hopefully they will repair my car....

Thanks to all of you who have shared kind and positive thoughts here!

Just got word from Liberty Mutual....

They Will be paying to repair my car. However they came up with a estimate of $2,383.00 vs the body shop's estimate of $7,800...

So the Battle begins!

Mark my words.

You can be certain the completed repair come in somewhere between 9500 and 10K.

Well just wanted to let you guy's know that i have decided to sell the car As it is...

I have a local person that took his truck in to the body shop where the car is,to have damage to his truck appraised. Apparently he was in the body shop business for 12 years,he saw my car and has made me a offer of $9,000.00

I gave it much thought and i accepted his offer. So between the insurance check and his cash i will draw just over $11,000.00

I'm still Losing at that but i think its better to walk away from this mess and find me another one Hopefully as Clean and Straight as this one was...

I Appreciate everyones thoughts time and suggestions....

I'm going to look at one in Apopka Fl tomorrow. Its on ebay currently,a Diamond of a car....

Hopefully it will be just like your's.....

Man, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. I would expect that kind of garbage from an insurance company, but a cop? One would think he'd be the first to man up and take a little more responsibility. Hopefully the new owner will get her fixed up right. Not many 87 two-tone T's around, that's for sure.