1987 Buick Regal T-Type in Mint Condition! In Florida

the car already had the s-10 wheel cylinders in it, but the timing cover being cracked, that I did not know, very interesting indeed, almost makes me want to buy it back, why are you selling the car?????, thanks.

Ron

Hi Ron,
The passengers side rear wheel cylinder was leaking bad so thats why i replaced them. I did not know it had the s-10 one's in there already the guys at KDK did not advise me that the car already had them.
Kevin called me while i was out of town and tokd me about the leak and he suggested to replace both at the same time.
I hate to let it go but i need to focus on other things right now.
As you Well know this is one Awesome car in and out!

Yes, it is one very nice car, what gets me is what is selling or asking for about
the same amount or very close to your asking price that are rust buckets back East and the rust bucket area in general, and that is the rust you can see, It sure would be nice if none of them had any rust but we all know what the salt does:mad::mad:, thanks

Ron

Q: Would you be interested in a trade for a 92 Mustang Foxbody Coupe? 5,200mi on Drive train built by Coupe Performance in Atlanta. Clean CarFax, too much new to list. jimhof@charter.net
A: Thank you very much for your interest in my car and your offer. But a Mustang is not a car i would consider in trade or even partial trade. I do appreciate your time though

Drive the knife in and twist, Love it.. and that is one exceptionally clean turbo Buick.

turbo t is a we4 option code only in 87 looks like a grand national (black) but different interior..and was lighter than the grand national making it slight faster than the grand national for a cheaper price..and only 1547 made..then the ttype's were made from 83-86 which were option code w11..then the 87 turbo regal was option code y56 which is the T package some people refer to all 87 turbo regal's as turbo t's i would guess because of the T emblem that came on the 87's..if my reply is confusing im sorry im tired..

bummer, the OEM wheels and caps were on the car and in just as great of shape as the car itself:(:(

He actually pulled as fast one on me. Because the wheels that were in the ebay add that i responded to had a set of Weld wheels then i showed up and Walla these wheels were on the car....

It took a while but they have grown on me,and onr thing for sure i believe that i'm the only one around with them....lol

This car looks very nice. Has it ever been rusted, repainted or wrecked? Posi rear?

Thanks for your compliment.

See the name ronbuick above? He owned this car for just shy of 20 years... until about 2 years ago and he can attest to the condition of this car.

No this car does not have any rust,Yes this car was repainted and came out Very Nice,and No this car has Not been Wrecked!

Thanks for your interest...

I hope it is ok to speak about the car, never wrecked, repainted about 20 yrs ago with all new weather stripping and all parts requiring removal were removed, and rust, NEVER ANY RUST ever, NEVER and always garaged and in the 19-20yrs that I owned it, never driven in the rain either, it has a posi with 30 s and spline Moser axles with a Eaton posi and all new brgs. and
such, thanks

Ron