1987 Buick Regal Limited

MR Lance (bigjack7440) was b.s.

Don't feel bad. A good friend of mine had the same experience with his lies and BS. You can also search some of his other posts here where he gets nasty with others for what he calls "wasting his time", but is it alright when he jerks people around and wastes their time though.:rolleyes:

A friend of mine has discussed your friends car with me a few times and I believe is interested and definitely has the ability to buy whatever he wants. Please PM me contact information for the owner/seller of the car and I will see if I can get them together. Sorry you had to deal with that loser, but it may work out for the best with my friend. He is the real deal and not a BS artist like bigjack7440.

I am sorry I was not bs ing u we had a death in the family anyway I bought a TTA pace car from the brickyard in IN it's a 87 turbo with 21,xxx miles I think I made a better investment p.s I paid $8,800.00 for the TTA and it was brought to me for free . Good luck with your sale

I am sorry I was not bs ing u we had a death in the family anyway I bought a TTA pace car from the brickyard in IN it's a 87 turbo with 21,xxx miles I think I made a better investment p.s I paid $8,800.00 for the TTA and it was brought to me for free . Good luck with your sale

WOW !!!!! an 87 TTA !! you are one lucky bastard :rolleyes: You bet your life thats RARE !!

Oh my god , u are so wraped up in this web site that u searched out my other threads to see if i am bull s:;ting you need a job or a hobby . For the record I have bought the GN from VI yes the one Steave V done and also bought A 87 TTA IN. pace car with 21,xxx miles on it and I have just told the guy with the blue turbo t in ca. That I was sorry but I had a death in my family so if that bs to u then let's see how u feel when u lose one of your parents or a close family member

WOW !!!!! an 87 TTA !! you are one lucky bastard :rolleyes: You bet your life thats RARE !!

Hey Grumpy,

That's exactly what I was thinking but I am sure he is the expert!:rolleyes:

Here is a quote from him in another thread:

"I also have a TTA it happens to be a pace car from darlington racway by the way that's were I live,2 miles from the track . Also I have 4 other pace cars from Darlington southern500"

I guess if he has 5 Darlington Southern 500 Pace Cars, he should be an expert. Didn't know that the 1987 TTA Pace Car actually paced the Darlington Southern 500! I guess you learn something new here everyday!:rolleyes:

One thing I know for sure. I know a guy that will buy all the 21k mile 1989 TTAs you can find for $8,800 each!

Sorry it's a 88 I have got so
in to these turbo cars I have bought 3 cars in the last 6 months I sold my drag car it was 1970 SS nova 421 small block and also had a new Fulton 632 I never ran and sold it also , my son stop helping me with the race car and it's no fun by yourself so I bought these cars and they are lots of fun in street. We do somthing in st. Every Sunday night now I get to play. The GN I bought from Paul from VA. Is very fast for what Steave V has done to it all I done was put a PTC 2800 in it and that set it on fire. I am 5-1 the one being a LS1 SS it got me by one car in the 1/4 but he would go the 1/8 with me cause he saw me get a we6 in the 1/8 anyway have a good day

I am a exPert with darlington I have lived here fro 39 hrs so I should be anyway I can't stand to here a baby cry hush now don't u cry wipe away that tear drop from your eyes rolling my eyes oh he() yeh I did anyway there is alot of bulls:;t on here so I am going outside and drive my 5 pacecars down the road do me a favor stop beleaving every thing u read I hope u don't read the news papers if u do u r in bad shape I must admit I have a lot of fun with u guys. It's like a daycare center stay tuned for my next thread it's called how to bull s:;t a dumb a$$ oh I am sorry I have already done that one. Truthfully now don't u feel like one , u sure look like one right now PS lighten up guys can't u take a joke (guss not) truth is I do have a 87 GN and a TTA pace car and a great family!!!! That's the main thing Later!!!!!!!!!

Mine is an 88 TTTA .Thats right . It was a border patrol car from Arizona. Twin turbo trans am . Its fast

Price drop

The car is still available.

New price $7500

the car is now all stock down to the wheels.

CIMG0064.jpg

for info cal 310-923-4377

thanks luis

hi im intrested i can do 7k

1. 1500
2. in nov 1500
3. in dec 1500
4. in jan 1000
5. in feb 1000
6. in the summer 500????
YES or NO ???

It shows 57k but im pretty sure its been around once.

And rafa i know you got cash, your the one lending all the money to obama for all the stimulis packages.

miggy que pasa, hows the 9sec ride coming along?

evil, no money here...

you guys coming to k-1 racing in anahiem on sunday 10-4-09???