1987 Buick Regal Limited

That car is begging for a debadging and a set of wire wheel covers...lol. Can't get much stealthier than that. Is there anything actually significant wrong with the car? The paint really doesn't concern me....easily fixed, if not cheaply. If it was up to you, would YOU feel safe driving it to West Virginia?

There is nothing wrong with the car. I would drive it to new york in the condition it is now. There are only a couple defects, the top of the paint is faded, needs a headliner and the top speaker cover (on top of the dash) is cracked. Other than that the car is solid. It also runs perfect and the tranny shifts firm with no slipping. Im surprised it hasnt sold.it is below market value at $7500,but this economy is not to good. I got a ton of offers for trades but we need cash. Two buyers promised to buy it without even looking at it, then they backed out??????? One buyer swore he would buy it for his uncle, but when his uncle seen it he said it wasnt a grand national?????????????duh. Anyways the car is still available.