1987 Buick Regal Limited

EVIL87

87 Buick Regal Limited For Sale Local So Cal
1987 Buick Regal Limited
All Stock Except For Terry Houston Downpipe,high Flow Cat And Duttweiler Intercooler.

Blue Exterior,blue Interior Bench Seat Column Shifted

Nice Solid Car Runs And Drives Real Good

$8500 Obo

310-923-4377 Luis

BUICK1.jpg

Like your car. Can you give a few more details? Miles, original paint, number of owners, engine or trans work, how long you've owned, ever raced? Thanks

Any more info to give on this car? Some pictures of the interior, motor, underneath, and any common rust areas would help. This car will sell quick with more info and some good pics. Looks very nice and a limited in this color is something you don't see alot of.

Very Nice! Please put up some more pictures, What are the options? looking for something like that.

regal

send more pics this way ttypenssrider@aol.com...

possible trades?

I have this,
88 ss monte,t-tops,454,alum heads,3.73 posi...clean grey int,gauges,alarm,stereo sys.

here some pics the car is my friends , its a nice car solid no rust just needs a headliner and paint , ill get engine and interior pics tonight :smile:

Attachments

• photo111.jpg
    photo111.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 3,866
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 3,856
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 3,844
Limited

Car Has No Rust. 3rd Owner. Owned For About 3-4 Years.never Raced Original Motor And Trans.car Runs And Drives Great Tranny Shifts Firm And Solid No Slipping.rear End Is Nice And Tight. Never Abused.car Is Way Under Market Price,ready For A Quick Sale.
If You Are Interested Dont Hesitate It Wont Last.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Needs paint...? How bad is it? Does the whole car need painting or just the top areas that the sun beats on? Also do you have the original rims for the car? Any sun fade anywhere in the interior? Thanks. I love that color blue with the chrome package. Beautiful!

The Car Has Some Fading On The Top But It Still Looks Pretty Good.the Car Has No Body Work And No Bondo.we Do Have The Original Rims,new Owner Gets To Choose The Stock Ones Or The Ones That Are On The Car.i Have About 3 Serious Buyers At The Moment.it Wont Last To Long.

more pics

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 3,434
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3,340
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3,290
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3,307
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 3,301
more

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 3,268
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3,241
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3,189
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3,179
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3,163
Pictures

Camera phone pictures don't cut it, It's very hard to see the real car and condition would you agree?:rolleyes:

Camera phone pictures don't cut it, It's very hard to see the real car and condition would you agree?:rolleyes:

You said u would sell this car for $8500 obo I will give you $7500.00 cash with stock rims if want to sell it right now call me at 843-617-5606 my name is Lance It will cost me $800.00 bucks to get here and here is in darlington SC thanks for your time if u want to sell it call me and I will have my truck driver pay u cash give the clear tiltle and let him match to the VIN # and wave buy to it it's just that easy once again thanks Lance

Video

MR Lance (bigjack7440) was b.s.

my buddy agreed to his offer but he never replied.

anybody else who is really interested and not "acting" like they have the money can contact me for further info

thanks

VIDEO OF THE CAR

YouTube - BUICK WALK AROUND mpeg4