Car is located in Lexington, KY just a ways down from Bowling Green! If you're going to be in the area, might be worth a detour.

November bump.

Still for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse and take this car home!
I need to make room for some more projects.

Sorry GNGeorge. Missed your post. $17, 500.00 is new price.
Car is still for sale.

I also want to reiterate that this is NOT a new car. It is a 30 year old Buick. It is VERY nice and VERY clean but it is NOT perfect.
At my asking price, I do not think you will not find many similar specimens.

I outlined the issues with the car in my first post, but I also want to add some things that have been pointed out to me:
1. there is some minor over spray on the frame under the driver door (possibly the passenger too- I didn't look)
2. there are some buff marks in the paint in some of the corners
3. the rear filler is cracked and needs replacement (I'm planning on one from Spoolfool. If I replace it the price goes up commensurately)
4. the front springs and shocks are original. The front sits low, but I have not experienced any detriment to the driving experience
5. the weatherstrip is original to the car. It has not been replaced. The only new rubber pieces are the 3 rubber grommets under the key locks, and the door/window fuzzies
6. the door handles apparently do not sit 100% perfectly straight (I never noticed this until it was pointed out to me)
7. the exhaust is not factory. From the cat back it was replaced by a PO. The dual exhaust exits in the correct spots, but the ends are short and are not the "correct OEM" slash cut
8 the front chin spoilers are not new. They are used and good enough for a driver.

I want the prospective buyer to have as much information about the car that I can possibly provide so as to ensure a positive transaction.
If you are reading this and have interest in the car please do not hesitate to contact me via PM (conversation). I am happy to answer any questions about the car.

GSJuan, before you judge what someone does or doesn't do, you should know I drove over 9 hours each way towing my trailer and nearly 20k in cash. If that isn't commitment, I don't know what is.
Additionally, what Louis and I discussed was between us, and you need not interject here. It didn't work out for "Us" but now you have the opportunity to go buy the car.
If anyone has earned the right to comment, it would be me (after over 20 hours of driving, a motel room and more than 200$ in fuel) but I have not out of respect for Louis and this board, I urge you to do the same. For the record, Louis is good guy, it is a nice car.
Justin

87limitedw02, you have inferred something that wasn't intended. Seller seemed to be truly educated by a prospective buyer, which I guess was you. He then shared those things on the board, which (1) any prospective buyer will benefit from, and (2) increases his credibility IMO. All good things...although it's a shame you went through all that, but I guess that's a risk.

GS and everyone else:

I merely posted the updates so that I could be as clear as possible. Justin did come out, did point out some perceived deficiencies and I felt it necessary to post everything noted from another persons perspective. The deal did not work for Justin and I and that was that. No biggie. No one should buy a car that is not the "right one" for them- regardless of the price.

That said, the car is still for sale. Everything is out there. Pics are posted, issues listed, etc...
If someone has interest in the car, please feel free to get in touch.

Spring seems to be on it's way!!! Car is still available.
If any one has questions or needs a better pic of the "issues" stated above, please let me know and I can post them up.

Last edited:
Friday Bump!
All PM's answered.
Car is still available. If anyone has questions please feel free to contact me.

Tax return bump!!!

I've been offering this car at $17,500 with all the extras mentioned in the first post. Apparently, it's a sticking point for people so now, I'll just sell the car with no extras.
Buyer will get car, clean title, repro window sticker and build sheet. (nothing more).

I'm dropping the price to $17k (pretty firm on this). Not interested in trades. Need the cash.

Feel free to pm with any questions

Last edited:
Monday bump. This car needs a new home...
Do I have to resort to a sad montage with some Sarah McLachlan "In the arms of an angel" in order to find this car a good home!?!?!?:D