1986 FACTORY LIGHTWEIGHT GN F/S(reposted)

wolfmann442

Car Poor
This car is a factory lightweight hard top with 50,971 original miles.Paint is awesome,interior is awesome.Car has stock appearing mods,that are tasteful.Car has all kinds fo extras that will go with it,including 3 chips,special car cover,a alky injection kit.It currently has the turbo tweak alky chip in it,with the boost turned way down.Driveability is perfect.Transmission is built with all the best parts,3200 stall,ta49 turbo,stretch intercooler,hotwired fuel pump,greentop injectors,etc..(link to the original for sale add will all info)

(the racing rims are not included,i didn't get those)

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/262510-86-lightweight.html

gn2 pictures by maralthom - Photobucket

I will sell the car for 17.5k with the stock rims,19.5k with the torquelites and stockers.I have new GM dewsweeps for it,as well as new weatherstrips for the doors.I am only selling because of personal life reasons.The prices are firm,and please,no lowballers.This car is worth the price.Also included is a brand new sound system that includes:

Blauplunkt 6x9' 3 ways in the rear deck
Pioneer 3" 2 ways in the dash
Pioneer cd/mp3/ipod/thum drive/ usb port/bluetooth/sat. radio player,with remote
Memphis Audio amp
Memphis Audio 10" sub in a Memphis Audio custom box

The torque lites are brand new measuring 18",with 275's on the rear,and 235's on the front and pictures do not do the car justice.

The ONLY cars i would do a trade for would be:

Trailblazer SS
Pontiac G-8 GT
C5 Corvette
'05 up GTO
'06 up Mustang GT

Pictures:
GNWheels005.jpg

GNWheels003.jpg

GNWheels002.jpg

GNWheels006.jpg

HDGN.jpg

HDGN2.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

This car is beautiful in person,pics really dont do it justice... Good luck with the sell!!!

This is why I HATE being so POOR!! Lol.. Love that car!! Will you owner finance for 30-35 yrs?? Lol.. Just Kidding..... TTT for the week for one of the nicest GNs around on this site and anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys.I really hate selling this car,but sometimes life throws a curve ball at you and you just have to deal with it...It is a VERY fine example of a GN.I also forgot that a have a Vacuum brake kit in the box that will go with it.:cool:

I do want to apologise to the nice folks that wanted to buy this car a month ago,and i refused.At the time i was content on keeping her,but like i said above,you never know what is right around the corner..

James