1986 GN 38,9xx miles for sale $17,500

BlackoutDrunk

Spring Loaded Idiot
I have to sell my GN. I'm moving and I can't take it with me. The car is located in Oak Lawn, IL and I have the title in hand. I'm sure I'll leave out some stuff as this is my first time selling a car online. Please PM me and I will be glad to answer any questions.

I'm the second owner of the car and I planned on keeping it for years but sometimes things come up and sacrifices have to be made. Car is clean and rust free. The original owner lived in Chicago and used to have all his work done by ANS. I have a ton of receipts and even gas logs from the previous owner. All the other work done to the car has been done by me and by respected members that quite a few of you know (Thanks for everything Dr Boost and TurboBuRick!)

I bought the car in August of '07 with 32,500 miles and the car only see's nice weather. I'm very critical of cars and I would say the paint is 7 out of 10. It's original paint but has a few minor scratches, a small ding in drivers side rear quarter (pic showing) and could use a coat of wax. Everything I have done to the car I have done with the idea that I would be keeping it so I spared no expense and did upgrades the right way. I have some misc. books and original parts that will go with the car as well.

The interior is in great shape, seats are not torn or faded and the carpet is excellent. The stock GN rims are in great shape and I have 6 spare center caps 2 of which are still in the original box. I also have set of Centerline rims (rears only) with Mickey Thompson drag radials and a set of GNX style rims (I believe the brand is ARE) with a brand new Kirban center cap/lug nut set. If someone gives me the price I'm asking I would be inclined to include every spare part and the extra rims/tires in the deal. There is a car cover included as well.

Stock bottom end except for new timing chain that was done by ANS.
Champion Irons (DLS did a beautiful job on the heads and I handed tools to Dr Boost who put them on in 2010.)
ARP studs with cometic gaskets.
1.65 Harland Sharp roller rockers.
Manley push rods.
Precision 70 mm plenum.
Ported intake (done by ANS have receipts)
210/210 billet roller cam (done by ANS and have receipts).
Precision 6152e turbo.
3 in THDP and test pipe.
Precision front mount intercooler.
60lb injectors.
Razors Alky.
Tony Dequick aluminum radiator.
Vigilante 3200 converter.
Jimmy's stage 2 trans with billet drum. (have receipts trans done in March of 2011.)
TT 6.0 SD chip.
Innovate LC1 wideband.
T/A Performance rear end cover.
New heater core (Sept. 2011)
Deatschwerks DW300 fuel pump (May of 2011 have receipt).
AC Delco A/C Compressor (May of 08 have receipts)
Power logger.
Scan master 2.1
Pit bull mufflers.
ANS Boost controller.
New powermaster in 07 (have receipts).
Ignition combo from nos4GN (have receipts)
Russ Merrit spark plug wires.
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB stereo with USB input and iPod support (have receipt and original radio).
Gauges...boost, oil pressure, water, wide band and knock.

Now the bad...
Headliner just started to fall.
Power antenna doesn't work.
Rear bumper has some scratches from the previous owner and the front bumper has some scuffs on the sides. I was planning on having the bumpers redone this summer.
Hood pad has an oil spot (previous owner blew a head gasket).
The car needs to be tuned and is running a bit fat at idle.
Has an oil drip, not enough to worry about a couple of drips on the floor after a couple of days (what the hey it's a Turbo Buick!)

The pictures kind of suck because they were taken with my phone. I can email more/better pictures upon request.

IMG_0727.jpgIMG_0728c.jpgIMG_0731c.jpgIMG_0732.jpgIMG_0733.jpgIMG_0734.jpgIMG_0735.jpgIMG_0736.jpgIMG_0737.jpgIMG_0740.jpg

Forgot to post the pic of the ding. It goes from the inside out and I would say it's about the size of a dime.

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
Sorry to see you sell it Chuck. But it is a great car for anyone who buys it. I would buy it if I was in the market for one.

Yeah Steve I'm pretty bummed out about selling it but the place we're moving to, I'm not going to have a safe place to park it.

No questions? No one wants more pics? No interest at all? Is the market that bad? Is the price too high?

I've been without a turbo regal since 2000:(. Wish I had 17K for yours!

Great car you have there! Good Luck!

As of right now I have a handshake deal with someone. I will update the thread as soon as I have more info. I should know by Monday.

Nice Car its like my T with many of the same mods should go in the 10's without issues.
Good luck with the sale