1986 GN with TA motor

gn

Thfank you for helping his wife:cool:,very nice to see in this me me world.I sometimes think of who would help my wife liquidate all my stuff if something happened to me.Thanks again

Kevin

x2 bro and might as well mentioned that in your will or let your executor know about the hidden wealth:biggrin:

Beautiful car good luck with the sale. Prayers sent out to his fam and friends.

New price $26,000.00
I tried to pm you Steve but i can't go through, this weekend is the Buick vs Ford event here in NJ (Atco Raceway) and i would like to run but none of my toys are ready except the Vette. I would like to make Larry's widow an offer of $21k cash and i could do the deal this Thursday or Friday and i assume the car is ready to run for Saturday? If it's not doable it's okay and it's not meant to be as an insult of an offer. I just wanna spank some Ford fans this weekend.

I tried to pm you Steve but i can't go through, this weekend is the Buick vs Ford event here in NJ (Atco Raceway) and i would like to run but none of my toys are ready except the Vette. I would like to make Larry's widow an offer of $21k cash and i could do the deal this Thursday or Friday and i assume the car is ready to run for Saturday? If it's not doable it's okay and it's not meant to be as an insult of an offer. I just wanna spank some Ford fans this weekend.
BTW, here's my phone # if u wanna text or talk, thanks, Carmelo

It's probably been 6 months or so since the car was last started so no it isn't ready to race for saturday. We had an offer of 25K a few months ago. Waiting to see if the offer still stands.

It's probably been 6 months or so since the car was last started so no it isn't ready to race for saturday. We had an offer of 25K a few months ago. Waiting to see if the offer still stands.

thanks for the reply Steve the event in Atco is Sunday not Saturday my bad so prep could be done Saturday. Someone just posted with an offer of $22k and i'm sure you got more offers via pm and i hope you sell it to the highest real bidder with real intention not just BS stuff. I posted my phone # and let me know before Friday so i can get to the bank and make some transport arrangements for early Saturday pick up. So folks with respect to Larry's widow make your move now and get this thing done for goodness sake. Lastly, where in western NY?

Damn thats a nice deal for whomever bought it, do you mind telling us what it sold for?

Its sold !!! He got enuff $$$ for him to want to sell it. I really think its between the buyer and seller :cool: