1981 regal indy pace car

2turbodogg

ive got a buick regal pace car replica, is there any way of telling what number it is, the dash plauqe is gone, the rear veiw mirror number sticker is gone, and no front numbered plate, the cars been in storage for years, it has the paint and stickers, wheels, steering wheel, ect for the 81 indy pace, just a few pcs missing, would the vin tell me anything ? , thank you

81 indy pace car replica

sure heres a few, its dirty from a long stay in storage, it needs bumper fillers, and a bath shop pics 008.jpg

shop pics 009.jpg

shop pics 010.jpg

shop pics 011.jpg

shop pics 012.jpg

theres a few pics for you, its dirty from storage, needs bumper fillers and a bath, head liner starting to fall down, paint is dry, but no rust,

Nice... I wish mine had all the caps:( A little repaint on the red part of the car and a good buffing on the rest and your good to go. What motor is in it?

Nice find / trade offer

Brian, you bringing that car to the midwest challenge? That car is nice! After looking at it i thought about it for a while. Maybe we could work something out on my we4 back in the corner!

See you friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Mustang pace cars

By the way guys brian also has 6 1979 mustang pace cars in various conditions!!!!!!!!!!!! Any body into mustangs?

Buick pace car

This car did have a pice of paper in the trunk that said

( show 125)

mean anything to anyone?

The pace car is for sale now. It's a partnership between turbodogg and I. Turbodogg was gonna do a dragweek style mod on it but we decided on a g-body wagon instead. (chromemoly cage, core support work etc.) He talked me into the wagon instead since it's already half done. Anyway, the 81 is on the auction block. We will list it in the for sale section soon. The VIN ends in 190309 in case anyone wants to verify it. And yes, it will clean up nice with a cleaning and some paint. Even has the t-top bags in the trunk.

8-18-10203.jpg

8-18-10207.jpg

I would like to buy the factory wheels if you want to sell them! I have car # 11 and 27. The car 27 has less than 19,000 miles on the car!! If anyone has a set to sell please call me! 901-489-2088. Thanks Mike

I would like to buy the factory wheels if you want to sell them! I have car # 11 and 27. The car 27 has less than 19,000 miles on the car!! If anyone has a set to sell please call me! 901-489-2088. Thanks Mike

can you post pics of yours?