1981 Buick Regal

Dave Burns

Stock running and driving car here yall. In case anyone is looking for a project. Carbed 6, metric 3 speed tranny. Minimul rust, fillers are bad. Needs heater core, has chrome steel wheels on it. Nice old ride that my son was driving to school daily, but he picked up a 95 Riv. for a driver now and needs money for his racecar. I'm in nw-kansas and would get in this car right now and drive it d**n neart anywhere. Can get pix if needed(my camera took a dump on me). $1200 obo.

Cant belive somebody in BC America wont scoop that up:cool:

Ty

Lots a circle track guys run the early 80s regals and Montes over here:biggrin:

Hate to see it go the stock car route. Too nice for that. Just got wayyyy too many cars sitting around. Time to let some go. I have a baddddddddd habit of buying just to save them ya know ? Thats how the small block regal project got started.

pictures

here are some photos

Attachments

• P5030049.JPG
    P5030049.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 335
  • P5030050.JPG
    P5030050.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 335
  • P5030051.JPG
    P5030051.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 331
Thanks for posting pix man I appreciate it. I guess if nothing else I could throw some 44 inchers on it and sell it on craigslist haha.

OK TTT on this one. It's just sitting yall. I start it and move it just "because" every few weeks. This one needs to go. New price $800. Great car for that winter LS conversion or whatever.