1987 Turbo Buick Regal Limited.

artrenee10

Older...wiser...and broker...
I am moving away for a while, and can't keep the car in storage.

I just bought this from board member Seeyabye in September of 2013, and haven't driven it much if at all...

The following is just as he posted it...
Firm on the price, just getting back what I paid for it...

thanks all...

Car is a rust free southern car. Has 125k miles on it. Has ac, pw, pdl, concert sound, power antennae(not working), opera lights, 1/2 vinyl top, t-tops, cornering lights, rear defog, cloth bench seat, cruise, etc. Rust free southern car. Has had cheap $800 paint job to preserve the body until I could afford to have it done right. Looks good from about 10 feet as you can see in the pictures and cleans up nice. New bumper fillers were on the car when I got it. Body is in good shape with only minor scratches and dings. Passenger side outside rear view had been glued back on at some point. Radio is factory unit and sounds like hell, could probably use replacement and a set of speakers. Interior is relatively clean and usable but could use some reconditioning. Previous owner smoked in it and upholstery has some cigarette burns. T-tops leak, create wind noise, and rattle. AC cools reasonably well, but I have never had good experience with a converted system in a turbo Regal. Has new heater core. Engine runs well with no smoke or unusual noises. Pretty quick for a mostly stock car. It has a Racetronix high volume fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 160 degree thermostat, gillis valve for boost control, 3.5 inch downpipe, test pipe with dump, Hooker 2.5" dual exhaust system, aftermarket limited slip rear differential, an old but functional cold air intake, pillar mounted boost gauge, center overhead mounted oil pressure and coolant temperature gauges, and probably a few other things I am forgetting. Transmission was rebuilt by previous owner and shifts very positive. No slippage, converter locks, barks the tires shifting into second. Speaking of tires, it has a new set of matching BFG Radial T/A's with only about 1-2k miles on them. IT is missing one center cap. Power master unit is trying to quit on me, the red brake light is coming on for a second when the brakes are first applied. I have a vacuum brake conversion to go with the car that I may get around to installing prior to the sale. It has had recent basic tuneup including AC Delco spark plugs, AC o2 sensor, fuel filter, Magnecore wire set, and new drive belt.

Have extra parts, but are not included with the sale...

TEXT ONLY 7086737840

steve

craigslist ad includes the pictures. Thanks...

chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4328887936.html