1978 Z28 Camaro Cash, Trade, or combination...

84c10

This car is back up for sale. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/non-buick-cars-sale/347272-1978-z28-ga.html

After dropping by the paint shop a month after sending the car in, it turns out they hadn't even started working on it due to the insurance jobs they'd been getting. Needless to say, I've pulled it out of there and it's back home (and of course, until I find another painter,) back available at the same $6500 price.

I'll do cash, trade, mixture of both... if you have a 1998-1999 riviera under 85k original miles you would wanted to part with you would especially be speaking my language... I'll consider many cars/trucks as long as it is NOT A) high miles, B) highly modified/customized, or C) a manual transmission so long as the value is there (or it comes with enough cash to make up the difference).

Any interest, let me know. Pics are in the older thread, but I could not edit the post there...

This afternoon while I was outside I got an offer of $4700 minus the rims/tires from someone who was planning to put on a set of big rims on it. It'll be theirs if/when they show up with the money next weekend.

I think it'd be kind of a waste for someone to do it to this car, but, it really is just in the way at this point, and it's better if someone used the car for something other than it just sitting there deteriorating. I can't remember the last time I actually drove it anywhere. So... if someone wants to match that offer and come get the car this week, either $4700 cash and bring your own rims/tires, of $5200 and I leave the factory ones on there, let me know. That's rock bottom on the price since its what I'd get from them.

Note when looking at the pics below or any others I already have online: As of right now the floor mats are out from when I had cleaned the car, and I'm not too sure where they went off to along with the grille emblem which I removed and was in the process of resurfacing. We've been packing and moving into a townhome with a nice big garage over the past month so its possible they're already there. If I can find them they go with, and if I can't, then they wouldnt.