1967 CORVETTE –JUST DISCOVERED!!! ONE OWNER ORIGINAL WITH ONLY 2,996 MILES!!!

WOW !!!!! Gorgeous

Brings back memories. My parents both raced Vettes in Indianapolis in the 50's and 60's. They had 4 of them, a '58, '61 283/283, '63 split window fuelie black/red and a Ermine White '64 327/300. I helped my father do a body off resto on the 64...he threw me the keys when I turned 17, no restrictions on driving it at all (he did not give it too me to own)...drove it for a few years, what a blast. I was too small to remember the others but really wish the '63 would have been around.

Bryan

hello; I looked thru that but only a few pics that I could see. I did see the undercaraige and I never saw how side pipes where plumbed. Nice bends from the factory.
very nice
IBBY

Thanks for sharing this. We all hear those "I'll keep it forever" stories and it's nice to read about someone who actually did!

Way cool! I noticed the rear axle assembly was built when I was three days old and the car completed shortly thereafter. That car was stored rather well and shows it. I've seen quite a few super low-mile TRs that don't look nearly as good; bad headliners, visors, failing fillers and lots of undercarriage surface rust.

Nice find but too bad the original owner never really got to enjoy it. It's like me being married to my super hot wife and never touching her, not going to happen. Still it's nice to see such a beautiful preserved specimen, too bad the original owner did not get to drive it one last time before he passed away.

Is that a Cobra emblem on the glove compartment/left side dash?

yup :D Guess he couldn't afford a Cobra so he just got the emblem :p

Now as far as the "I'll keep it forever" stories" I have been there an done it. hmmm ... Ill start a new thread seeing that its winter an we are are in the "winter blue's" :cool:

$(KGrHqR,!ogFBuwg462JBQt3iIs65!~~60_12.JPG

$5600 - Reserve Not Met.

49.gif
clap.gif
rl.gif
rofl2.gif