18 States & 2 Countries were in Attendance on 1st Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbowife

That was a GIRL??
After getting home and looking back at the registration from Tuesday March 16th, we had over 75 people sign-in. This was the first day of the Nationals at Mr. Clark's Facilities and we had people from 18 different states and 2 countries.
I thought this was pretty cool, because I know not everyone signed in and some folks showed up later. I'm glad to see so many people share the love that I have for these great cars!!:cool:

I also loved meeting each and everyone of you! You all were so GREAT!!

Proud to be one of the "Ohio" boys that made the trip!! Thanks for a great time and event!! Mike:cool:

I'm proud that we were part of this event as well, We (Gary & I) made the trip from TN and had a wonderful time. Clint, Shane, Richard you guy's sure put on one hell of a event!! We plan on being back for next year...

I was pretty impressed when I seen what Jennifer posted, that is neat to see that many people from that many states show to a first time event..

Keep up the great work!

Scot W.

We had alot of states represented well with some beautiful cars and some bada** cars! Everyone I met was amazing and I just loved each and everyone I did meet!! Even the Vendors, you just couldn't ask for a better group they are super.

I am already excited for next year, because I know it will be huge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.