lookin good scott keep the dream alive and don't look back the new pic's
realy show off the work can't say it enough great job:cool:

Attachments

• Bump stops 001.jpg
    Bump stops 001.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 444
lookin good scott keep the dream alive and don't look back the new pic's
realy show off the work can't say it enough great job:cool:
Thanks Tom! That goes for you too buddy, How's that engine coming along? If there is anything I can do to help you just let me know...

Scot W.

Something I didn't wanna hear. :mad:
Well it's only because of my big a*s in it. It only rubbed on the drivers side when taking a right hand turn fast and hitting bumps. It Did Not rub on the passenger side at all making Any turns or hitting any bumps. SO I would say that the car needs to have a bit of Pre-load added to the drivers side to offset the weight on that side. Seeing how I throw this car around the curves, rolling the fender lips is a good thing to do anyhow. Saves the wear and tear on the tires..

It's deffinetly Low now and is Exactly where I wanted it to be, now we just need to tweek things a bit to accomodate everything.

Scot W.

Well it's only because of my big a*s in it. It only rubbed on the drivers side when taking a right hand turn fast and hitting bumps. It Did Not rub on the passenger side at all making Any turns or hitting any bumps. SO I would say that the car needs to have a bit of Pre-load added to the drivers side to offset the weight on that side. Seeing how I throw this car around the curves, rolling the fender lips is a good thing to do anyhow. Saves the wear and tear on the tires..

It's deffinetly Low now and is Exactly where I wanted it to be, now we just need to tweek things a bit to accomodate everything.

Scot W.

The GN is just as low as yours now and the same size wheels and backspacing are waiting to go on...I guess fender rolling is ok, just another thing to get done before BG though.

Jason

Update,

Rolled the rear fender lips and No More rubbing at all after thowing the car around some serious curves and dips. Now in the works of trying to keep the wheel well mouldings on..

Scot W.

You can keep the mouldings and make it almost unnoticeable that the lips are even rolled if you are careful.

The SC&C stage 2 setup is the best way to lower the front suspension to match the 1901 rear springs IMO. Also corrects a lot of geometry issues. FWIW

You can keep the mouldings and make it almost unnoticeable that the lips are even rolled if you are careful.

The SC&C stage 2 setup is the best way to lower the front suspension to match the 1901 rear springs IMO. Also corrects a lot of geometry issues. FWIW
Will I'm going to hold off on there kit as there will shortly be a very popular company that is HUGE in the protouring world that is currently working on G-Body stuff for our cars. I also plan on carrying there products as well and look forward to doing a bunch of Real World testing. They have a Monte Carlo for there testing but not a Buick TR so he turned to me and our test car to also test there products. The owner of the company contacted me last week and for the most part the prototypes are done and I hope to be testing some products shortly.. ;) I don't want to disclose the name of the company at this time to respect them and there debut of there product. Once they come out with everything I will then post up the name and there products..

This company attends every Autocross & Road Course accross the country and there products are 110% Proven. That is clearly visible on there test cars along with there customer cars that are competing..

Can't wait,

Scot W.

Will I'm going to hold off on there kit as there will shortly be a very popular company that is HUGE in the protouring world that is currently working on G-Body stuff for our cars. I also plan on carrying there products as well and look forward to doing a bunch of Real World testing. They have a Monte Carlo for there testing but not a Buick TR so he turned to me and our test car to also test there products. The owner of the company contacted me last week and for the most part the prototypes are done and I hope to be testing some products shortly.. ;) I don't want to disclose the name of the company at this time to respect them and there debut of there product. Once they come out with everything I will then post up the name and there products..

This company attends every Autocross & Road Course accross the country and there products are 110% Proven. That is clearly visible on there test cars along with there customer cars that are competing..

Can't wait,

Scot W.
Now this sounds VERY cool. I'll be watching this thread very closely.

CCW has some nice wheels....picked up a set of their 505a's for my '10 Camaro.

Thanks for the kind words scott motor is still in planning I pmed patric and think I have decided on cam set up, heads still a few things to think over
will run it by you see what you think if I don't call you give me a shout just been working so much lately found machine shop trying to stay on budget but do not want to do it twice want strength call me brother:confused:
Tom