16 inch zr1's weight

knocker1893

I was wondering if anyone knows the weight of a stock rim, and the weight of the knockoff 16 inch zr1 rim from Jegs?

Never seen a 16" repro ZR1 wheel before... they're always a 17". Regarding the weight, call Jeggs or whomever makes them. The Tire Rack can tell you that about their wheels (they sell ZR1 repros).

-Banning.

Originally posted by knocker1893
I was wondering if anyone knows the weight of a stock rim, and the weight of the knockoff 16 inch zr1 rim from Jegs?

The shipping weight of the Jegs ZR1 17 look alike is 28.8.
According to the shipping weight on this bill.

Jegs makes a 16x8 chrome zr1 rim 55mm offset for $199.99 a piece. My truck came with 17 inch momo uglies and i can't decide if I want stock or those. Zr1's are heavier than I thought any one know what the stockers weigh or any suggestions on a light descent looking rim?
Thanks

Originally posted by knocker1893
Jegs makes a 16x8 chrome zr1 rim 55mm offset for $199.99 a piece. My truck came with 17 inch momo uglies and i can't decide if I want stock or those. Zr1's are heavier than I thought any one know what the stockers weigh or any suggestions on a light descent looking rim?
Thanks

Be sure to look at the total weight of the wheel tire combo..
While the 17 wasn't a light weight the tire seemed pretty light.
In rolling them arouund in the garage the 265/50x15 was pretty heavy, the 345/50x16 lighter, and the 285 17 the lightest, but there wasn't a scale.