15x8....HOW ARE THEY??

;) :confused: hi guys me again.... wanted someone to weigh in on these wheels anyone run these wheels..are they worth buying ...how is the fitment on the car....two for 420 plus shipping....I wanted factory wheels but all I have found have some blemishes(rust,peeling chrome,fading.etc)...anyway how do they shine I know pictures can be misleading...thanks in advance...:cool:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUICK-GRAND..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item19d76a4616&vxp=mtr

Why not buy same from a supporting vendor?

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1642

I'd call Gbodyparts and ask them about these vs. theirs.
I always thought they looked the same - but Brian can tell you the skinny.
Truth is - for a really nice set of stock GN steels - you'll probably pay approx $500-$600 anyway - so why not go alum But I've bought sets for $400 so it can be done for less But they're heavvvyyyyvy

There is one picture (if you don't maximize the pictures) that is the Budnick wheel in 15" that Spoolfool had done. That is the chrome pic. The other rims are spot on except they don't have the grove in them towards the outer portion of the wheel and they are not a chrome finish. Pretty sure Brian had those made but probably had to expand his market to recoup some $$$. I would buy from a supporting vender also even if they are a little more. The weights of the wheels are in the link provided above. HTH

Good eye those are Mike's Budnik wheels in the middle pic! Those will set you back $500-600 each though!

Yes that is Mikes car in the pics on ebay...the lic plate is not hard to miss...

Bryan

Yup, you guys nailed it.
I only gave permission to Budnik Wheels to use that picture of my GN for their use. Detroit wheels stole it with out asking permission from me or Budnik. If you're looking for repro steel GN wheels, get with G body parts. ;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I have factory wheels for sale. Search in the For Sale Section. Older Post. Let me know if you are interested.

Yup, you guys nailed it.
I only gave permission to Budnik Wheels to use that picture of my GN for their use. Detroit wheels stole it with out asking permission from me or Budnik. If you're looking for repro steel GN wheels, get with G body parts. ;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
:cool:

Yup, you guys nailed it.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
sweeeeeet