12 Degrees Knock Retard @ 13# Boost...WTF?

Let me know your thoughts on the shifter. I am looking for something new. I had a Pro Ratchet in the factory plate but hated the way it operated. 2 ratchets from Park to Reverse and vice versa. ..PITA

Good new! Julio makes a tester that let's you see what is going on with the pump. I found my pump leaking at the housing. I've tested several other cars and found a line leaking So issues do crop up.

Let me know your thoughts on the shifter. I am looking for something new. I had a Pro Ratchet in the factory plate but hated the way it operated. 2 ratchets from Park to Reverse and vice versa. ..PITA
I hate it and wish it was factory lol. It was already installed in my car but the goob hacked the console to death and put the most joe dirt high school kid overlay with switch panel in it you've ever seen. I scored the new console and overlay cheap and wanted to make it work instead of dropping the $$$ on a stock shifter and cable.

I just feel like at my power level I wont be able to shift any better than the car shifts itself...just put it in "D" and go.

Before: