11.51 @ 120.68

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
I did it! I know it should ET better but I just wanted to at least go 120 this year and I did it. Combo in sig. 25psi and a little more than that with the converter locked. I even made it to the finals in a 26 car field and then spun off the line and couldn't run the other guy down. He was impressed that my mid 11, 120mph Buick got over 20mpg's though. Especially compared to his 502 chevelle that he drove in and was happy with a little over 10mpg's. And he was going 11.90's @112ish I think? I love beating up on big blocks. He had a beautiful car though. I'll try to post the go pro vid later.

60' 1.698
330 4.783
1/8 7.408 @ 94.43
1000 9.633
1/4 11.510 @ 120.68

91 octane pump gas, all that's available here, and razor alky spraying straight meth. 10.9 on the WB. Drove in and drove home after 10 runs. This is the final the I lost. My only run in the right lane, and there's a reason for that; spin city... The above time slip was not the run in the video, but my car went 120+ on all 10 runs all day.

Vince13 said:
Nice run, do you mind me asking how much timing are running.

Unverified but the chip is set at 20/17 but I have a bhj balancer so add 3-4 degrees to those numbers.

Should the title read 122.68? Nice runs. Those small turbos will get it done.

we4Mateo said:
Unverified but the chip is set at 20/17 but I have a bhj balancer so add 3-4 degrees to those numbers.

You should check this. You never know for sure
till you do

bison said:
Should the title read 122.68? Nice runs. Those small turbos will get it done.

Typo. Corrected. I think it'll do it in good air with the gate wired shut though. And I well get the timing verified. Thanks to everyone on this board for all the help.

To note also, this is with a lean cruise friendly.040 plug gap using a tr6 ignition module and silverado coil and wires. UR5 plugs.

BGNeXtreem said:
That is a awesome mph good job shows the mph could get you 11.0 :)

Not with my current setup but thanks for the encouragement. This run was a 1.69 60' and there isn't much left for me in that. I need a better coupling converter without having to lock it. I'll be going with a nl ptc next time.

I did it! I know it should ET better but I just wanted to at least go 120 this year and I did it. Combo in sig. 25psi and a little more than that with the converter locked. I even made it to the finals in a 26 car field and then spun off the line and couldn't run the other guy down. He was impressed that my mid 11, 120mph Buick got over 20mpg's though. Especially compared to his 502 chevelle that he drove in and was happy with a little over 10mpg's. And he was going 11.90's @112ish I think? I love beating up on big blocks. He had a beautiful car though. I'll try to post the go pro vid later.

Glad to see you are getting the car to run like you want.

Your car was flying that day! I have a few vids from that day of your car. Here is a vid of your final pass. I had a lot of problems in the right lane as well.

Here is another vid of an earlier run.

I actually went 120.68mph but it's my converter that is keeping me out of the tens. It's fun as it is though and keeps the officials off my back about the lack of cage.