11.5 ET 200 times a year

as you can see the converter was all screwed up after sending it back twice ... 28-30 psi .. IMO car should have went a 10.60-7o

This was with 93 an alky 1 fuel pump an 60lb inj

oh sorry^^ was answered as I was typing..thanks

Please don't get discouraged. It is definately possible. Did it many years ago, as well as others. Stock rotating assembly, with a girdle. Iron heads, best of 10:28, over 500 passes. Pulled it out after a decade of use, sitting in my shop on a motor stand.
If everything is straight, round, and the clearances are correct it will live. Tune has to be correct as well.

This is one that I can vouch for......he definitely knows Buicks. He put this same motor back into another car that I went for a ride in and I found out that a ride in a low 10 second street car can be quite unsettling if you've never done it before.

well its on the stand and buttoning it up today for install tomorrow

I may have missed it somewhere bud did you ever say who you chose to build your motor? I see DLS in your signature or was that just his cam?

I wanted a DLS build, the shipping was killing me.
Nick at ArizonaGN works closely with Zimmerman Racing Engines did the short block,
It is a very nice piece,H beam rods CP pistons Im very happy .
DLS hits all the small details I have his rotating ass. my block something is wrong and I went through 3 sets of mains
Nick had a block I could buy and saved me about 750 in shipping I wasn't trying to be cheap but I could see another 750 then a another 750 you know the drill
I keep my DLS cam and running it in this build and some day ill get a good block to use the rotating ass.