11.5 ET 200 times a year

I have a power logger ,I have the correction set at 10.8 and AFR is tracking right at 10.8 ,TT chip is at base timing I have not + - any timing .I do run a transducer on both fuel and ALKY after the first go around to make sure Fuel pressure 57lb ,ALKY 98 @ 19.5 boost ,battery 12.7 all the way
No I drive it to the pits

Attachments

• 5and6.jpg
    5and6.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 175
Looking at the plugs you can see there is no detonation that tel tel wont go away driving it back to the pits and looking at the ground strap the timing dos not look to aggressive
Yes base fuel pressure is 43 and + 20 is 63 it is just a little low,it is following boost all the way up and smooth with no dips,dose not look like i have a fuel delivery problem and AFR # not bad all the way down the track.The 6.1 chip BLM low correction is 117 and high is 128 its not adding fuel to keep my 10.8 AFR. I wish I could post some logges ,maybe ill find a 10 year old to show me how I know they can spell better I have not verified the base timing ,the car runs so good no start issues good cruse 20mpg water temp 162 all the time Im baffled by all of this
Thanks

I ran on the average 8-10 passes a week while track was open for atleast 5 yrs .... Btw car had a slipping trand when I got it . Had a local 2004r guy back yard build it and it lasted 5 yrs TE60 msd 50# inj started off with BFG DR's before mt made their DR's 3,200 art car converter precision fron mount ... average times were 11.60-80 depending on track. changed oil and tires every 2,500 miles lol ... those were the fun days !

Stock unopened long block

Yes base fuel pressure is 43 and + 20 is 63 it is just a little low
5lbs at wot is no good you should address that pump could be getting weak or needs volts and alky is keeping the motor from melting.my thought would be to richen the car up a little and have more cushion.then do a pull where you can read the plugs correctly and not just look for piston specs after the fact.richen the car with gas not alky your already spraying alot for 20psi.these are the immediate things you can do,it sounds like you suspect something is up with the machine work and you may be right but try and do as much as you can with the tuna

Im all over the tune and I have been watching my 02s
I started this post to reassure my self that 11.5 GN is not a ticking time bomb,Plenty of people drive there car and race them with great success
I have blamed my self for all this main bearing problems .My tune ,over rev the little 6. when I go back together I will check fuel pressure I have herd things about the Accufab regulator.
battery Volts at WFO it has never been over 12.8 at cruse usually 13.2 I have installed caspers ground kit

snap shop

Attachments

• IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    602 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 135
fastest pass stock bottom end .. im sure it had a 70 in it with proper inj an fuel pump's but major problem was the spected out converter ... no names mentioned ! look @ the 60ft

That a nice slip
I have purchase a short block from a well known builder. I had two to choose from,I went this way because of shipping ,both treated me so well .Stock block Buick is so assume
and I have no fear that I made a good choice .I have struggled with this build,and I know Ill be OK .I hope I get it back and run in before the end of the session. I have a good stock block and heads and some day I will build a stoker ,Thanks and yes it ran two sessions at 11.9@ 114 only mod was fresh rings and bearings FT 206 cam and A TT chip 49 lb and a hot wire 5857 turbo car was so consistent that last 5 races

2quick you just made my day. I've got the mph just gotta get my 60' where it should be. I've got wheels, new tires, HR control arms & anti roll ready to go on the car before spring. Just haven't done it yet :(

6768 dbb turbo miss matched name brand converter ... not calling out names

Eric turbo tweaks chip tuned buy scanmaster only lol

Last edited:
Wow that's a big turbo on an unopened engine. I'm running a 6266 dbb but still have the stock converter.

Edit: just noticed it says stock bottom end. Are you on factory heads / cam also?

yes large turbo . it was on a stock long block at that time. Its now a stock bottom end freshend up with cam and heads .. went a 11.48 with a TE-60

2quick, how much boost did you have to push through that stock block and 6768 to get that 10 sec pass?