11.01 @ 118 stock long block combo

A little more boost and you'll go 10's at under 120mph yet;)

I would have done it that night but I lifted on the second pass, got back in it at half throttle and then off it again figuring it was a wasted run. I almost shit when I saw the 11.0 timeslip cause it would have been a 10.80 if I didnt lift. It was showing a little knock which I know was false but I let out anyway to be on the safe side. I got kicked out so I couldnt try again, but theirs always Englishtown.

Side note...Hows atco, looks good without that that dumba$$ wall at the burnout box...Great run, hopefully ill make it out this year

Nice runs! You have you r brakes and suspension really dialed in holding 12 psi off FB and low 1.5's. I'll be down to Atco in few weeks after Bison tunes my new combo

Nice runs! You have you r brakes and suspension really dialed in holding 12 psi off FB and low 1.5's. I'll be down to Atco in few weeks after Bison tunes my new combo

To be honest I cant explain the 60' times because my right side airbag is popped, and im running the old atr bar, because I havnt had time to install the H&R bar. The car just hooked that day. It was actually starting to spin when i was leaving, i think I just put alot of heat in them so they stuck good. They are 295 MT drag radials on a 9.5" wheel.

So I will be installing DSE 2" drop springs with bilstein shocks and my H&R Rear sway bar in the next week or two. I will take the car to Englishtown and let everyone know how it goes. Hopefully it still hooks good.

To be honest I cant explain the 60' times because my right side airbag is popped, and im running the old atr bar, because I havnt had time to install the H&R bar. The car just hooked that day. It was actually starting to spin when i was leaving, i think I just put alot of heat in them so they stuck good. They are 295 MT drag radials on a 9.5" wheel.
I see you are running a 62 turbo. Who is the manufacture and what are the specs? Did you make it back to the track this past weekend?

Its a precision 62 with a .85 exhaust housing. Dont know much more about it than that. I havnt made it back to the track yet. I have the seats ripped out to replace the carpet, but apparently Kirban dosnt let you know when things from your order will be weeks behind? Still waiting. When I do go back the suspension will have a different setup. So we shall see.

Awesome. I have a Bison built 6262 billet with T-netics .63 ex housing. How is your spool up on the street?

I just installed a PTC 9.5 NLU. At 0/0psi I'm stalling at 2900-3000. I had a ART Carr NLU and it had a lower stall and was real lazy spooling up on the street so I switched over. Happy so far. Waiting to get it on the Dyno and get her tuned up so I can it the track. I don't have a cage so I'm hoping for 10.5s and ill get booted

trailinjake said:
I just installed a PTC 9.5 NLU. At 0/0psi I'm stalling at 2900-3000. I had a ART Carr NLU and it had a lower stall and was real lazy spooling up on the street so I switched over. Happy so far. Waiting to get it on the Dyno and get her tuned up so I can it the track. I don't have a cage so I'm hoping for 10.5s and ill get booted
TC Specs on the 11:01 run?

TC Specs on the 11:01 run?

Pro Torque 3200 stall NLU. Its pretty slow spooling on the street, but then again I dont really go WOT on the street. If I did that, it wouldnt be long till I was traveling at hyper speed. So that dosnt really happen often.

Pro Torque 3200 stall NLU. Its pretty slow spooling on the street, but then again I dont really go WOT on the street. If I did that, it wouldnt be long till I was traveling at hyper speed. So that dosnt really happen often.
thanks dude.

sorry to be such a pain but what was your RPM at the traps?

You are tuning only with a SM? You are doing really well with your set up...great work!!!

You are tuning only with a SM? You are doing really well with your set up...great work!!!

All I use is a SM. Planning on just using a SM on the next motor. I'll never get all it's worth out of it, but it'll be safe enough to beat the snot out of and fast enough to get booted from the track immediately. I can't drive it all the time with a laptop in it, so why get myself used to it at this point?;)

Ive yet to log rpm drops on the shifts with my conv on the new build. FWIW, its a 3200ish PTC non l/u and it spools my 6262 like greased lightning off idle from a stop and thats with a 28" tire, i can spool to 5 psi or more with footbrake easily. Just need to log rpm drops to make sure it isnt laying over on the big end.