11.00@121 @15lbs BOOST ??

69GS400s

Is this possible ??

How much Spray ??

I dont know the turbo size but its nothing huge or modern....in fact the whole recipe is old skool from early to mid-90's......

What Say Yee ??

Im just trying to guage the B.S. Factor here

Nothing is impossible but that is close unless your car is a true low low ten high 9 sec car or maybe even mid to low 9s

Johnny

oh on spray id say bigger turbo intercooler dp inject ect and 75 shot then maybe

is the car lightened up any? mph seems kind of low too me. is this on the stock gear?

....might be 3.73's but Im not sure. Not lightened up AT ALL.

might be overbored .030, Might have a nicely ported TB but its not some mondo overkill combo.

Im sure the time was with juice but the boost seems so low - thats whats got me reaching for the B.S. flag

he would have to be on the bottle @15lbs to run those numbers on a full weight GN,especially if he doesnt have any major mods done. ask him to show you some time slips.

is this guy saying he ran these times w/o the bottle? i would race him and find out. better yet call up PINKS on speed channel and challenge him to a race,i wanna see some buicks on there.

It's possible but not to likely

69GS400s said:

Is this possible ??

How much Spray ??

I dont know the turbo size but its nothing huge or modern....in fact the whole recipe is old skool from early to mid-90's......

What Say Yee ??

Im just trying to guage the B.S. Factor here

Yes it is possible but not likely with old school parts unless it was a light weight or a stage car. I ran a string of 10.7's @ 124 to 125 mph at 14 lbs of boost when I was sorting mine out last year at TSM legal (3550) weight or heavier. I don't think it can be done with anything smaller than a 70 turbo but I could be wrong... If his name is Dave B or Tony O or Roy G I would pass though! :biggrin:

with some juice its completely possible. low boost and a big shot of no2 will give you the same effect as high boost.

possible yes, but likely, and the likelyhood of it happening a few more times without poping a motor is slim.

if i were to guess i'd say hes hitting it with at least 100 hp, maybe around 150. with low boost that should be very doable