109 rebuild

Sounds like earlbrown will be firing up the ole Brigdeport for you 87Turboid ;)

That's because your machinist is used to being forced to go oversized in large increments. I can make you a set of .002 overs if that'll get rid of the dip there the top rings used to land. Or .003, or .004 or wherever the bore will clean up.

That's one of the cool things about my slugs, you don't have to pay for a bore job to clean up a bore. Just hone it clean and go from there. I can also move the piston up so if you're trying to get some quench and extra compression, you don't have to pay to deck the crap out of the block. Those two things alone practally pay for the slugs in machine shop savings.
Price on pistons?

Depends on what you want, what forgings, and what options. A good budget is around $100 a hole for pistons pins and locks.

Have you ever done a set for a 240sx KA24?

No.

...but that doesn't really mean I can't though.

The bad part is that it probably woudn't be worth it. I'm guessing to do it right, you'd have to make two crowns, one for the 3 valve and one for the 4 valve. I'm also guessing my guys haven't bothered to design a crown for a mini truck (then again, who knows, those guys are actual gear heads and they do all kinds of screwey stuff for their own stuff when they get bored).

That'a awesome. My son's friend is building a 240sx for 20-25# of boost.