water rail chop off and another couple of pics

Attachments

• roll cage.jpg
    roll cage.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 634
  • rear end.jpg
    rear end.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 642
love the look your going for. seeing this makes me want to put a set of GNX flairs on my car so I can stuff a set of those wide wheels and tires under it. do you have any other picks of the shaved drip rail ?

love the look your going for. seeing this makes me want to put a set of GNX flairs on my car so I can stuff a set of those wide wheels and tires under it. do you have any other picks of the shaved drip rail ?
ill put some in a little while

here's a couple of pic's of the drip rail removed. And i just made my own ac vent delete panel's.Sorry about the car it's dirty ass hell

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 776
This build is looking nice! I never thought of shaving off the drip rail or making the door handles flush. Cleans things up real nice!

That looks cool I shaved the door handles and bumpers on mine this week and after seeing your car Im giving it some thought on shaving the drip railes was it a pain to do it do you have any pics of how it was done? and did you paint the trim gloss ? or flat cant tell with this cell phone.

AWESOME SHOTS

Are you going to also take shots of the porch rebuild? How you gonna get that beauty out:biggrin:

That looks cool I shaved the door handles and bumpers on mine this week and after seeing your car Im giving it some thought on shaving the drip railes was it a pain to do it do you have any pics of how it was done? and did you paint the trim gloss ? or flat cant tell with this cell phone.
they had to cut it weld grind and sand it smooth flat