10 year in the making "damm"

what up guy's just finished my front end.and i put that intercooler, i was talking to guys about that i was debating on.well i put it anyway's what a mission had to weld tab's bracket's.what do you guys think you can be honest.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 685
She's a biggun, that's for sure. I don't think it looks bad, just watch out for speed bumps and parking blocks. If you want it to hide a little better you could always get some matte black radiator paint and spray just the bottom portion. I think it looks fine though.

She's a biggun, that's for sure. I don't think it looks bad, just watch out for speed bumps and parking blocks. If you want it to hide a little better you could always get some matte black radiator paint and spray just the bottom portion. I think it looks fine though.

thanks squid

I think the front end needs to be lowered, and I don't know how you can do that with that refrigerator sized intercooler.

Looks aggressive like the rest of the car, keep up the good work! Keep going hard, i'm enjoying seeing something different.

had to do the lexan all over again cause it look like it was done wrong it was leaking,hed cracks, and wasn't held on wright.

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 588
Put new weather strips and my door panels.Need to put the rug and seats next.

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 558
finished the lexan windshield the wright way.

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 529
Love this build! The attention to detail and little things you have done make it very unique. Looking forward to seeing more.