10 th annual g.m event in michigan

Hey mike i was hoping to hear you would be there .I have not gotten the privalidge to meet you yet .i have used full throttle before and have great things to say .parts were to me within 24 hrs marianne is very nice and knows what she is talking about .keep up the great work .cant wait to meet you this weekend .look for a g.n that says speedfreaks racing on back window .and liscense plate says 1fastv6. thats me .hopefully car will be ready and it wont rain .c-ya then

Just to clarify, it is Saturday October 15...two days from right now.

CASH payouts, cool raffle prizes and good people.

Here is the list of sponsors and prizes...
http://www.michiganspeed.com/Speedforum/showthread.php?t=8246

I am always very proud to run this even and everyone has fun. If you can make it, we'd love to see you there. I am sure that you Buick guys can give the turbo LS1 guys a run for their money...

;);)

Looks like Jason is CALLING YOU GUYS OUT! Who is coming? I may have to bring my T Type if I can get some tires on it
Mike

oops sorry guy i did put the wrong day down .my bad .yes the 15th 2 days from now .i am having a few problems hope to have them fixed .even if cant race i will be there .i live 25 mins south of track .if you guys take m-66 off of 96 you will go right past my shop it is Ionia ford .REV it up as you go past for all these ford boys around here .lol .i have saturdays off but all the sales men will be here .let them hear what real power sounds like ... hope to see as many of you guys as poss .cant wait

speedfreakv6 said:
i live 25 mins south of track .if you guys take m-66 off of 96 you will go right past my shop it is Ionia ford .REV it up as you go past for all these ford boys around here .lol .i have saturdays off but all the sales men will be here .let them hear what real power sounds like ... hope to see as many of you guys as poss .cant wait

Heheh...cool, very cool. Have you always lived in that area? I grew up in Sunfield/Mulliken area, went to Lakewood schools. I used to cruise Ionia every weekend before they shut it down. Man...those were good old days. Right after my event I go straight to my 15 year class reunion. :eek:

Tell those Ford boys they are more than welcome to come and spectate, we are all friendly. One of the event sponsors will be running his single turbo Mustang for exibition runs. I think he will be hunting for 8s...

Ill be there but the car wont :(
To Many of us going so were takin the Friends van so we can save on Gas :cool:
I also look forward to taking to mike :D
Hoping has has some of the Trans Pros with him :) HINTHINT HINT LAMO
Anyway Ill be there watchin and talkin :D

come on gas money hah .its only a v6 .bring it we need all the nationals we can find to whoop up on those v8 boys.we should set a time for all of use g.n guys to meet sat .would like to learn more about tuning these things .and just like b.s.n about spanking mustangs .lol. hope to meet you guys on saturday .it will be a blast...plus temp should be in low 60s-high 50s .talk about e.t.s...cold air = horsepower..

Id be bringing my car if I didnt just burn the last of nitto drags up in Tue at Milan :(
Thats the real reason there lol. No tire no drive on freeway :(
But we shall see :)
Anyone wants stickers let me know so I can bring what people want :)
and we can set a time and place to meet :)
Derek

i will take 2 of the t-6 stickers ,but what size are they ?? will one fit on coil pack ?? also want one of those kick a$$ girl riding t-6 .that is cool .also want price on windshield decal that says GOT BOOST? c-ya satyurday .i would say bring selection of stickers and liscense plates .

For all the good things JasonD has done for this board, the least I can do is stick this thread until the event concludes. Have fun at your event guys. I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow for WCN

Shucks...thanks. You really didn't have to do that but I do appreciate it.

Just be sure to unstick it on Saturday afternoon! :)