Now this is an event not to miss! 15th Annual Pumpkin Run 11-13-10 Egg Harbor, NJ

phillyturbosix

Staff member
While the show "says" Pre 1975 cars only... I've seen many turbo Buick's at this event. This is an amazing all around event. It's held in a old closed down junk yard. Not many cars left but there are some in the woods you can poke around them. This draws about 500 cars and about 3000 people! The flea market is huge. They have tons of home cooked food as well. The event is held on a wood chip covered field and in the pines. I don't bring my cars because of the dust but it's an event not to miss for sure. There is something for everyone here and cars of all types. They even have a semi truck show inside the show. Every year I take someone new and they are hooked and come back year after year.

I think the coolest event at this place is the garden tractor pull! Something like you have never seen. Guys will have turbo diesel little garden tractors! It's NJ red necks at their best! Get there EARLY or wait for hours in line to get in. They have plenty of parking. The place is pretty much in the middle of the pines. Wear some good walking shoes! Click the link and check out some of the pictures from years past but if your not doing anything this coming Saturday this is something not to miss!

PUMPKINRUN