10 second turbo T

chris g

supposedly a WE4 car but the rpo code is not on the trunk because it has a carbon fiber one.

have a timeslip for 10.6@126

if interested e-mail me for details and pics,i love the car but don't have the time to play with it all the time.will entertain trades

let me know thanks chris

Chris did you get this car from Flagn on the board? It looks exactlly like 1 I sold.
If it is it came from DE. & it is a real We-4.

TR in Ebay

I checked the bidding and it looks like it ended up with the highest bid as $8,700.00, will you take $9,000.00 cash?

I bought

I bought this car and it is BAD *SS. Got alot of minor work to get back to par but I think she will run LOW 10's easy. I will post times shortly got to order some parts first. This thing is SCARY when the boosts comes in.:cool:

Man Shane, you have too much money..lol. I'll be by tomorrow afternoon to check it out. I cleaned mine up as best I could. I'm hoping to sell mine soon. If I can get $7500 I'll be happy. If not, she'll stay parked in the front yard.:D

Very nice looking car. I can't wait to go for a ride in it. Shane, see if you can spread the word about my GN. In the business you're in you would be more favorable to find me a buyer for my car than I would. I may put it in the Bargain trader soon. I may have a bigger servo put in soon. That should cure 99% of the tranny prob. I think $7500 wouldn't be too unreasonable to ask for all the mods done to it. Of course everything would come with it so it could easily become an 11 second car with a fixed tranny and some tuning. Next time I come over let me see the orignal GN you bought way back when...the one that started it all.:cool: Gimme a call sometime and we'll get that bad boy running the way it should. I'm sure it's something simple. Later man.