10 foot tall Bigfoot spotted in North Carolina

Damn that guy had me on the floor what a hillbilly. "So I rough talked him" LMAO. Also the beautiful hair comment.

On my news station they showed his "sketch" , and said he had his digital camera on him ... but was too scared to pull it out hahah ---

I saw that on the news the other night and started busting out laughing when they showed the "Sketch".:biggrin:

Moonshine and inbreeding= Bigfoot sighting

Inbreeding has nothing to do with it. This is North Carolina, not Virginia. Moonshine may be the cause of the slurred speech but the sighting is a result of burning that funny smelling weed that's growing up in "da hollar".

:biggrin:

Uhm....I don't know. Correct me if I'm wrong but did his sketch come out looking remarkably like father time? :confused:

I'm with Brett on this one. How come only the yahoos see aliens or big foots?:confused:

Just let me know if yall need another mystery solved

Attachments

• goldenisbigfoot.jpg
    goldenisbigfoot.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 352
Why did it have to be NC:frown:

Does look just like the oak ridge boy though;):D

RU kiddin me?

A bigfoot thread, and it stays on topic for 18 posts?

Guess that says something!:eek:;)

Then I was the only one who spent half an hour or more watching alien moonbases and giant human videos from the sidebar???:D:rolleyes:

A bigfoot thread, and it stays on topic for 18 posts?

Guess that says something!:eek:;)

Then I was the only one who spent half an hour or more watching alien moonbases and giant human videos from the sidebar???:D:rolleyes:

The giants were real dude:biggrin: Plenty of evidence for that...

Where are the links, I can't see them;)