From our country to our citizens, its free too

Darkcyde

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HWT0WUks9A&playnext_from=TL&videos=Mtzo0Piif78&feature=sub ouch, time and place is a lesson he needs to learn. but its illegal to teach him that way lol!

YouTube - Police Officer Charged After Beating Driver no idea what the other kid did, but this guy should have known better then to hop scotch, cus we all know thats a threat and illegal and completely deserves no judge or jury or trial as authorized by our constitution and state laws and state bylaws and federal laws as well. Can you use RICCO against LEO's hmmmmm.

and to those that live in a reallllly small box who want to claim I hate cops, please please please watch your mouth, I hate RETARDED cops who act like this and mess it up for alllll other good LEO's not get off on it and stroke their own batons like these female cops, there is a difference please knock down your wall and expend it out another inch to realize this principle. its cops like this that ruin the country we live in, cus its one thing to get raped by the elite but police raping citizens I can't stand because their people too. they take off that uniform just as often as they put it on. I have family who are LEO's and in the Military, so kill that noise. in fact I just had a chance to chat with my local police Captain. Him and my pops bench together, I try to tell him to forget about benching, he's 6'6 lol his bench press looks like a movie screen going up and down. Good thing he likes Grand National's :tongue:

Pretty sad watching both of those guys getting beat with absolutely NO resistance.

That one guy was on his knees with his hands on the back of his neck!!! ---