10.23 @133 pump gas(no Alky)

Nice. Please post the combo. I have a girdled Gn1 headed engine that i plan on running similar e.t.'s with at similar boost levels and alky and similar e.t.s to your quickest with the boost cranked up. I doubt mine will be on straight 93/no alky with 9.2:1 compression though. Who knows it might run better than i think.

Nice!!! Must be that Canadian air.:eek: Great job guys!!!:cool:

I must say the weather was perfect. Nice cool air and the track was good.
I listed my combo in the original post. It did see a little knock for a split second, middle of 3rd gear?? but the run was perfectly clean otherwise.

Nice run! How long do the tracks in Toronto stay open? Our local track (Mission raceway sucks!) last day of racing was over a month ago. :rolleyes:

I must say the weather was perfect. Nice cool air and the track was good.
I listed my combo in the original post. It did see a little knock for a split second, middle of 3rd gear?? but the run was perfectly clean otherwise.
What rpm were you at in your last frame of WOT on your best passes?

Nice run! How long do the tracks in Toronto stay open? Our local track (Mission raceway sucks!) last day of racing was over a month ago. :rolleyes:

Toronto motorsports park is open until the end of November "weather permitting" I ran my 9.68 on November 26th i believe in 2006. If you can get traction the air is phenominal.

bison, I crossed the traps @ approx 6000 rpm on the 10.23 pass