10-10-2010: Sunday: Crevier Classics Huntington Beach

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
There is a great car show coming up for the turbo Buicks and the Cadillac CTS-V’s & STS-V’s on Sunday, 10-10-2010, from 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM. It is located at 365 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, Ca. at Crevier Classics. It is a Buick, Oldsmobile, & Pontiac shown as shown on the flyer and sponsored by the Orange County Chapter of the Buick Club of America. The turbo Buicks will have their own area to park in so we can all park together. I got an OK from Gary Martin who is an officer of the OCC BCofA for the Cadillac CTS-V’s and the STS-V’s to show with the turbo Buicks.
As it is too late to get the Cad CTS-V’s & STS-V’s actually entered into the show, all Cad CTS-V’s & STS-V’s can park with the turbo Buicks for free without any registration charges. Due to this, the Cads will not be judged but are on display only.
The turbo Buicks will be judged accordingly per show policy and will pay the normal registration fee.
A link to the flyer is attached.
I would really like to see a good showing of the turbo Buicks and the Cad CTS-V’s and the STS-V’s both. Remember, this is a free showing opportunity for the aforementioned Cads.

http://www.socalcarculture.com/Images/101010BOP.pdf

Please let me know by posting up on this thread, or by PM, or by E-mail if you are planning on attending and / or showing your car.

We could sure use more Cad CTS-V's, STS-V's, & turbo Buicks at this show. We've got 9 turbo Buicks and 8 Cads signed up so far, in addition to about 100+ other Buicks, Oldsmobiles, & Pontiacs. Above noted Cads are in for free as they are not being judged, only on display.

Turbo Buicks:
01) Al Vargo (ALVAROG1983) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Buick GN
02) Alan (ILikeSix) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Buick GN
03) Gary Wells (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Turbo Buick
04) Gil (1986TR) (Turbobuick.Com) '86 T-Type turbo Buick
05) Michael (mrfixit49) (Turbobuick.Com) '85 "hotair" turbo Buick
06) Mike Barnard (SPOOLFOOL2) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Buick GN
07) Javier (turbogray) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 turbo Buick
08) Rafael vasquez (Turbobuick.Com) '87 turbo Buick
09) Tim (Meanchicken) '87 Buick GN

Cadillac CTS-V’s & STS-V’s:
01) Alias (HeavyMetals) CadillacForums.Com) '05 CTS-V (maggied)
02) Alias (Koooop) (CadillacForums.Com) '?? CTS-V
03) Bob (jedhead) (CadillacForums.Com) '06 Cad STS-V
04) James (D3 Cadillac) (CadillacForums.Com) ??' CTS-V
05) John (blackax) (Motorgen.Com) '06 Cad CTS-V (maggied)
06) John R. (JNR) (CadillacForums.Com) '07 CTS-V
07) Juan R (Norwalk Caddy) Cadillac Forums.Com) '?? CTS-V
08) Scott Moses (no forum) '07 Cad CTS-V

Hmmm...I won't be showing....but it's possible I could be going....:biggrin:

Maybe we stage a mini cruise from the Pt Fermin spot to the car show spot....and then if Ralph is open to the idea....on to Ralphs for Pizza for those who are still in after the show....?

Yep. I'm there.

Sounds like a fun crowd. Any word on if there will be a BBQ in the house?;)

Mike B.

Yes, Rafael, we are planning on going, and I have several "maybes" from the Cad group that might be going. I am sure that this will be a good shop offering opportunity to check out Crevier's BMW collection, should be quite a few nice Buicks, Oldsmobiles, & Pontiacs to check out. At least a few of the So Cal Gran Sports, but I don't know how many. And we all know that at least a few very nice turbo Buicks will be there. I don't think that we better plan on firing up a barbie there though. I will be at Cars & Coffee this Sat morn & mention it to any other Cads and turbo Buicks. There will be at least 1 other turbo Buick at Cars & Coffee this Sat. Are you going to Cars & Coffee?

Have a look at my GN on Sat at C&C Gary, it's far from the prettiest with checks in the paint, iffy bumper fillers, some rust from it's previous life on the Florida coast:frown: if you think it's claen enough for Crevier, I'm down for it:cool: Uh, they are gonna open up the 'storage area' for us to browse thru right? And the bar maybe:cool:

Alan

Have a look at my GN on Sat at C&C Gary, it's far from the prettiest with checks in the paint, iffy bumper fillers, some rust from it's previous life on the Florida coast:frown: if you think it's claen enough for Crevier, I'm down for it:cool: Uh, they are gonna open up the 'storage area' for us to browse thru right? And the bar maybe:cool:

Alan

Sounds like my kinda GN;)

Alan

As far as I am concerned, all turbo Buicks are welcome. Not all of these cars are showpieces. May not want to park next to SPOOLFOOL2, as his car tends to draw all of the crowd like a magnet. I will add your name to the list. If for any reason you can't make it, please let me know by PM.

some one get me the adress to the cars & coffe place :biggrin: me and "mini lou" will try and make it :cool:

I believe it is the Premier Auto Group parking lot. Google Cars & Coffee - irvine. Off of Irvine Center Drive. If you get anywhere close there will be plenty of cars to follow. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Minor hijack warning in your thread Gary but we were talking about Cars and Coffee a little;)

Nice and warm this am and that is always a good turnout at C&C, I'd be suprised if there were even 20 spots left waaaay in the back. TR's represented, I think we had 8 there? Hard to get 'just the shot' with so many cars and peolple in the way but I tried:)

Lets triple these numbers for Creivier, did I mention they :)have a full lounge/pool table/bigscreen TV/full bar:)?

EDIT. What the heck?:confused: The pics are on my camera but the laptop won't browse to the E drive where the SD camera card is:mad: Never had this one before. I'll see if I can upload them to the hardrive with the camera cable connection-if I can find it:redface:

1) Mike Barnard (SPOOLFOOL2) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Buick GN
2) Rafael vasquez (Turbobuick.Com) '87 turbo Buick
3) Gary Wells (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Turbo Buick
4) John (blackax) (Motorgen.Com) '06 CTS-V
5) Jarrod (jweymar) (CadillacForums.Com) '05 maggied CTS-V
6) Al Vargo (ALVAROG1983) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Buick GN
7) Alan (ILikeSix) (Turbobuick.Com) '87 Buick GN
8) Gil (1986TR) (Turbobuick.Com) '86 turbo Buick
9) Bob (jedhead) (CadillacForums.Com) ('06 STS-V)

Alen get thous pix up!!!!!

hey great meeting you this morning im glad we the buick community got another great member you will have fun.

Trying for a few Cars and Coffee pics again:redface:

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 246
No problem after a reboot, some more...

Mkay, last one is me and the better half at a block party tonight, but what the heck, now that I am 'part of the crew':D Uggh, who brought out the tequila shooters:redface:

Alan

Attachments

• IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1047.jpg